The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Carolina 10 AM DEC 1ST

Alex the Great

I think Van will have a bounce back game- Torts is going to let them have it. Juice just gave them a little spark. Edler and Kassian need to be benched or sent somewhere....

Boothy needs to score more goals and Burrows stop being snake bitten.

Still love this TEAM Will always love this team..

Go canucks Go 3-1.

Forgot about Welsh. Maybe he'll get thrown in the lineup and Kassian getting scratched since I think Kassian was a negative today.

Sedins-Weise

Burrows-Kesler-Booth

Higgins-Santorelli-Hansen

Sestito-Richardson-Welsh/Kassian

I would like to see these lineups. Weise is playing well, and I think he is the man for the Sedins, also balances depth throughout the whole lineup. I can see Weise having success, digging pucks out and doing all that for the Sedins plus getting fed the puck.

I think Lack should start, played pretty decent.

Needs: goaltender, and a few top-6 forwards... This is worse than last year peoples

Predict another loss. The way this team finishes and the goaltending they are getting.... There is a reason they lose more games than they win recently....

Maybe we can get one of the best goaltenders in the league for our first round pick next year...

Window was shut last year when we traded Schneider for part of the next core... This is just the expected aftermath of that stupid move. I mean aren't u supposed to extend your window if u can? Not shut it by trading your #1 goalie?

No significant winning until Lu is gone - 7 million this year? Total joke

Canucks will come out hard for this one after being embarrassed today.....if they dont bounce back, the Canucks should call up Archibald and sit kassian for a game or two.....maybe call up Corrado, sit Edler for a game or two and then waive Alberts while they are at it.....team needs a big shake up .

Archived