The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Paul Walker, star of Fast and the Furious, dead at 40

http://www.justjared...-dies-in-crash/

Paul Walker Dead at 40 - 'Fast & Furious' Star Dies in Car Crash

paul-walker-dead.jpg

Paul Walker has died at the age of 40 after he was involved in a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California, according to TMZ.

The Fast and the Furious actor was in a Porsche when the driver lost control and slammed into a post or tree in Santa Clarita. The car then burst into flames.Paul and another person who was in the car were both killed.

It is not clear right now what caused the accident or who was behind the wheel.

Paul was in town to attend a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort and he was taking friends out for drives in his new Porsche GT car. The crash happened during one of the test drives that afternoon.

We send our condolences out to all of Paul‘s loved ones during this difficult time.

RIP

I only saw the first fast and the furious and I thought it was so terrible I never watched another one. So yeah I have no idea who this guy is... but at least he dies doing what he loved, driving fast and furious.

Ok, if it's a hoax that is so not cool. Not sure wtf is wrong with this world where people keep pulling crap like that. Makes me long for a global reset to weed out the stupid.

But if true my sincerest condolences, the guy did a ton of charity work with impoverished children and single handedly supplied equipment for dozens of youth/kids junior football teams.

Hope it isn't true, but RIP just in case. Charitable individuals in this screwed up world are rare enough that we can't afford to start losing them.

Edit: Confirmed, died when the Porsche he was in, hit a light pole.

R.I.P. Mr. Walker

Archived