The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Paul Walker, star of Fast and the Furious, dead at 40

Yup, I read that.

You have to be real ass to write something like that, now on top of it she wants sympathy as she is apparently on "suicide watch".

Give me a break, that chick is a real low life bitch. People found out where she lived and went and smashed her car. What did she expect would happen? Also what a stupid website.

Yup, I read that.

You have to be real ass to write something like that, now on top of it she wants sympathy as she is apparently on "suicide watch".

Give me a break, that chick is a real low life bitch. People found out where she lived and went and smashed her car. What did she expect would happen? Also what a stupid website.

While I don't condone a single word she said, we've seen enough of this online bullying thing go over the edge like that. While she seems to be naive enough to post this article and not expect this kind of backlash, wishing death upon her, smashing her property and forcing her to go into custody is pretty low. Like they say, an eye for an eye makes us all blind.

While I don't condone a single word she said, we've seen enough of this online bullying thing go over the edge like that. While she seems to be naive enough to post this article and not expect this kind of backlash, wishing death upon her, smashing her property and forcing her to go into custody is pretty low. Like they say, an eye for an eye makes us all blind.

In this particular case I'm not sure much of the negativity is not warranted. The author of the article is feeding off this and using the entire situation to get her 15 minutes of fame. She started a facebook page just a few days back where she continues her diatribe calling down everyone who has anything negative to say about her and her completely disrespectful article. She refuses to take any responsibility for a situation she created in writing an article which is at best, in very poor taste, to garner attention for herself.

Oh you shouldn't feel bad for her at all.

After her car was smashed she later gloated about how she got a better car from insurance, and went on to say that people should trash her residence so she can upgrade to a condo. It takes a special kind of bitch to say stuff like that.

I don't buy the naive playing card.

She is entering into the field of journalism, as evidenced by her website and the fact that she is a semi-professional journalist, as she describes herself.

Furthermore, the fact that she lists one of her credentials being that she 'graduated top of her class' (which is grammatically incorrect anyway, but that's beside the point) illustrates that she thinks she's a somebody.

There are consequences for what you do.

You ruffle feathers and you deserve the backlash. It's like going to a bee's nests and putting your face into it.

Shutup Ghandi lol. If you've read the article it would make you go furious. No righteous human being would have the audacity to write an article like that,

She's a dumb bitch for sayin she's glad he's dead. I am not going to explain why, and we would hardly be blind without idiots like these roaming the planet

What an insensitive, narcissistic, sociopathic freak of a female!

Haha and her name's Ms.Bull....yeah you got that right, what a load of BULL!!

Archived