The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Man found alive in sunken ships air pocket 3 days after it sank. Go pro camera on diver.

kurtis

Don't think this would make a great movie. It's obviously a cool story, but it would be difficult to get 90 minutes of interesting plot and footage out of a guy sitting stationary amd waiting for 3 days

If he is anything like me it would be 90 minutes of a guy cackling like a maniac, crying, trash talking people i hate and the member(s) I blame for the sink, admitting some pretty effed up things I did in my life, and listing off all the women I should have made moves on while I had the chance.

I would live on but everyone who knew me would come to hate me.

Basically it would thrive as people love crappy reality shows and people freaking out.

If he is anything like me it would be 90 minutes of a guy cackling like a maniac, crying, trash talking people i hate and the member(s) I blame for the sink, admitting some pretty effed up things I did in my life, and listing off all the women I should have made moves on while I had the chance.

I would live on by everyone who knew me would come to hate me.

Basically it would thrive as people love crappy reality shows and people freaking out.

He is Nigerian dude. He wouldn't do any of that.

http://www.liveleak....=51e_1385934620

Recovery mission turns into a rescue mission! Crazy stuff!

I still find it pretty fascinating how the air bubble formed and it saved his life. If they figured out how it formed perhaps they can teach people how to make their own if it is possible and save countless lives. Imagine how happy this guys family is.

Some funny things about the rescue video. Says the guy the went without any water for 3 days and he was drinking from a water bottle in video which made no sense. Did not show anyone's face when going to the top. Had credits and music at the end of the rescue video exactly like a movie does.

Pretty cool stuff nonetheless.

If thats a true story that was pretty stupid of him.

It was definitely true story the guy who the movie was based off of was on that game show a minute to win it, he was doing all the stuff with just one arm and did pretty awesome if I remember correctly.

I still find it pretty fascinating how the air bubble formed and it saved his life. If they figured out how it formed perhaps they can teach people how to make their own if it is possible and save countless lives. Imagine how happy this guys family is.

Some funny things about the rescue video. Says the guy the went without any water for 3 days and he was drinking from a water bottle in video which made no sense. Did not show anyone's face when going to the top. Had credits and music at the end of the rescue video exactly like a movie does.

Pretty cool stuff nonetheless.

I am pretty sure he was given water by the divers. I think that the time elapsed over the whole course of that dive was much longer than we were shown. I'm pretty sure it was edited because the divers weren't sure if they could even bring him back up due to him being so deep for so long.

They consulted with the doctor before actually bringing him back to the surface and I believe they made ready a decompression chamber for him aboard their ship. All that would have taken longer than the 15 minutes that we see in the Camera footage.

Archived