CDC STHS Hockey League (Season 5)

*VaNcOuVeRCaNuCkS*

Re-Signings

medium.png

Hunter Shinkaruk: - 2 years @ $2,000,000 per year
Andre Burakovsky - 2 years @ $1,900,000 per year
Rasmus Ristolainen - 2 years @ $2,000,000 per year
Anthony Nigro - 1 year @ $600,000
John Gibson: 3.5M/2 years (1.75M/1 year)
Adam Pelech: 2.6M/2 years (1.3M/1 year)
Dillon Heatherington: 1.8M/2 years (900K/1 year)

Happy to get all my Nigrotiations done :]

Sharks are open to package players for a top 6 forward. Players potentially available to package depending on the return are:

- David Desharnais

- Dave Bolland

- Beau Bennett

- Luca Caputi

- David Legwand

- Jiri Tlusty

Can mix and match depending on the player being offered in return. Mixture of cap dumps, effective players, role players...pretty much the entire variety. PM me if interested.

Sorry if I missed it but can we request for prospects to be created? If so who do we PM and are we allowed to do those selected in this years draft too?

Yes, you need to PM SOB to negotiate the ELC of said prospects, then once you'll dealt with it with SOB, you need to forward it to *VC* so that he can create and rate the prospects properly. I believe that's how it is.

About this years draft, I still believe it's only your 1st round pick this year, but I think *VC* was discussing that you could possibly create prospects from later rounds too.

ELC contracts need to go through SOB but please add me to the PM so I can put the player on the spreadsheet

Please don't send them in yet as I need a few more days to get the bulk of the ratings done this off-season

I will be posting an updated timeline either tomorrow night (if I can get to it) or Tuesday night

I am going away for the weekend

That avatar is so powerful I can't even contain my excitement.

Edit: For anyone wondering about WCs, SOB gave me access to the spreadsheet and I've been plugging away at it. Hopefully we can have them still.

Thanks Mash for helping with the ratings. I'll be in Victoria this weekend so I'll buy you a beer if you do a good job.

Archived