The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks on NHL's Revealed

Danimal

I watched the live feed of the Canucks Heritage conference just now and they show a preview for NHL's Revealed and also a clip from the Canucks. Who else is extremely excited about this? They're going to be showcasing teams all over the NHL and during the Olympics (which I didn't know that they were going to do).

The clip of the Canucks was of the boys hiding Dale Weise's helmet, it was priceless. I cant wait to see more. This will be a very entertaining series and very excited to see the whole series as well as 24/7.

Should be interesting, although the Heritage Classic is just another game in an 82-game season as far as I'm concerned. I do like the behind the scenes stuff though, and wish I could be a fly on the wall for what goes on with the team and management.

The seven-part series debuts Jan. 22 on NBCSN and Jan. 23 on CBC (with a re-air Jan. 26 on Sportsnet in Canada).

Subsequent episodes will air in the United States on NBCSN on Jan. 29, Feb. 5, Feb. 27 (two-part), March 5 and March 12. CBC will air the one-part episodes one day after NBCSN but will also air the two-part episode on Feb. 27. Sportsnet will provide additional viewing opportunities on Jan. 26, Feb. 2, Feb. 23, March 2 (two hours), March 9 and March 16.

http://www.nhl.com/i...s.htm?id=692054

Probably not if it's on sportsnet and CBC. It will be fun to watch, but it's not the same when it's censored.

I don't mind the censoring that much. I'm worried that they won't play anything with swearing in it at all, even with censoring, which would make the intensity level of the clips we would see probably pretty low and boring.

so glad to finally see something like this for the Canucks.

Im a huge Pens fan, so every now and again I get to see the Pens Live In the Room show, and it's brilliant.

Same goes for the Habs, Oilers, and Bruins.

I wish the Canucks were more open to the idea of having that with them like the other teams.

Who says they're not.

Archived