The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Karma is a $!%@%, Mr.Boychuk

My god people suck.

I'm assuming this is a response to Boychuk hitting Raymond? Which by the way, wasn't even a dirty play, happens all the time. It was just unfortunate Raymond was injured as a result.

Pacioretty's hit wasn't awful either, it was boarding for sure, but again it was more of a freak accident that Boychuk fell the way he did. Can't see anything further coming from this.

when I saw the play last night, I knew someone was going to make a thread like this

Same.

I for one hope it isn't too bad and he gets better soon, you never want anyone to be out with injury, and yes that includes the Bruins

Stay classy Vancouver.

I love how Boychuk is on all fours looking around one minute and the next he's on a stretcher :rolleyes:

But seriously, lets hope it was precautionary and Johnny Boychuk is alright.

Oh come on, there was clearly something wrong with him and hes not gonna BS his way onto a stretcher. Come on bro, have some respect :picard:

I'm assuming this is a response to Boychuk hitting Raymond? Which by the way, wasn't even a dirty play, happens all the time. It was just unfortunate Raymond was injured as a result.

Actually it doesn't, not like that, or else the NHL would have fractured vertebrae all the time. Off the top of my head a similar incident happened to Alex Moligny when he was a Leaf, and he was only pushed into the boards via an can-opener, not jammed into the boards with full weight of himself and Boychuk with momentum and with his back exposed in a dangerous angle like Raymond's was. There was no way he wasn't going to get seriously injured as a result.

As for Boychuk, Pacioretty is now my fav Hab....

Archived