The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

30 games in, who is the Canucks 'unsung hero' so far this season?

Moonshinefe

187 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Santorelli by far. He is playing waaaay above his pay grade and filled a huge hole in our second line. Its scary to think how little depth we would have right now without Santorelli filling in a playing like a second liner

Yeah he got my vote too. Santorelli gets paid bottom of the basement salary, yet he's 1 pt behind Kesler for 3rd most points on the team, and is among our top +- players. This is all the while killing penalties, forechecking, taking key faceoffs, this guy does it all.

Dale ********* Weise is right!

Also Tanev, he's really stepped up under torts, not that he wasn't always awesome, but now he's really looking like a top d-man. Showing up the rest of our D in their own end, and even putting up the points.

Tanev is a full effort player. He's 2nd on the team in blocked shots, plays hard minutes for us these days and is always trying to put in a clean, defensive effort. He'd probably be my 2nd choice behind Santorelli :)

SESTITO!

He's become a better player and a better fighter.

Can't believe Orr didn't massacre him and Neil could only at best draw him.

EDIT: I think Sedin-Sedin-Sestito should be at the very least tried if the Sedin line ever goes really cold. Come at me.

ive been loving sestito a lot too. he's being molded in to a more responsible player under torts. santo was great early on, but started to cool off, but when he was teamed up with burrows, even before burrows came back, was used a lot more as a role player and does it well

Tanev. I have never seen a mistake from him those whole year, breaks up 2 on 1s and scoring chances plus he can move the puck up the ice. Even though his physicality level is lower if not the same than the Sedins his defensive play makes up for it.

He is our best defensive defensemen, nothing is stopping him from being a PP QB or a really good two way defensemen. Although Santorelli, Stanton, Sestito beat expectations, who expected Tanev to become one of our best defensemens? Last season he was 4th or 5th now he is 2nd or 3rd.

SESTITO!

He's become a better player and a better fighter.

Can't believe Orr didn't massacre him and Neil could only at best draw him.

EDIT: I think Sedin-Sedin-Sestito should be at the very least tried if the Sedin line ever goes really cold. Come at me.

The skating... Oh god.

Archived