The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nintendo 2DS - $89

Well I'm going to check this out, thanks for posting! I wanted a 3DS, but found gripping it incredibly uncomfortable. I've never held a 2DS but will definitely go out and try today.

I hope it feels ergonomic, as I could care less about having 3D, but really want a DS of some sort to play the Final Fantasy remakes.

Well I'm going to check this out, thanks for posting! I wanted a 3DS, but found gripping it incredibly uncomfortable. I've never held a 2DS but will definitely go out and try today.

I hope it feels ergonomic, as I could care less about having 3D, but really want a DS of some sort to play the Final Fantasy remakes.

2DS is a lot more ergonomic. Well suited for adults even though it's marketed for younger children (no hinge to snap and no 3d for developing eyes).

bought the zelda limited editon 3ds back then but I think I have played around 20 hours on this thing before I stop. The size of the original 3ds was just way too small and difficult to hold on to especially when you play games like mario kart. Nintendo really mess up the 3ds design back then..

didn't bother to buy anohter one after that..

Archived