The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

1st Grade Boy Suspended for ‘sexual harassment’... For Kissing A Girl on The Hand

TOMapleLaughs

Being the father of a 6 year old girl, this is horrifying. I can't understand why the boy is not being taken out back and beaten to an inch of his life...... :bigblush:

OMG, I can't believe what this world is coming to. He kissed her on the hand, do you think she will get pregnant from that?

as an overprotective father of a 9 month old baby girl, I praise them for doing the right thing. that kid was one incident away from raping that poor girl, and the fact that they think they are "boyfriend and girlfriend" at that age enrages and offends me. i say throw the book at that sexual predator and keep him away from that girl forever!

In grade 8, I punched a girl right on the boob. She just laughed. No charges. However, I didn't get to touch another one until I met my wife, so perhaps that was my punishment.

in grade 10 i was play fighting with some guys at lunch and i went for a high kick, and he grabbed my leg, putting me off balance, and a grabbed a girls boob to steady myself. i was embarrassed, but i think she liked me (looking back in retrospect). she pretty much asked me out but I was so clueless that i didn't understand. I may have broke her heart, also I missed out on pretty much a sure thing. Karma.

What people doing these days enforcing rules that are not needed is absurd ! There is much more criminal things going on around the world .. In Ontario they have banned soccer balls from being used in soccer games for youth kids because they want everyone to be a "winner" how does one learn from failure then .. then people wonder why the Canada Mens Soccer team is awful. JEEZE suspending a kid for a kiss WOW .. im a soccer player slash father sorry killing two stones with one bird in this comment

Reading the whole story, sounds like little Johnny has trouble keeping his hands to himself. It seems like an extreme over reaction and I dont agree with the 'sexual harrassment' label or whatever they gave him but the school is legally obligated to protect all children and making it clear to little Johnny (and his mommy) that keeping your hands and lips (and what Johnny had in mind next for little Suzie) off of other kids is a must is not a bad thing.

Archived