The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Boston Bruins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | CBC | THE GAME UVE BEEN WAITING FOR |

Blueberries

What is the O4? Did you mean the Original Six?

I think he means Boston, Detroit, Chicago, and NYR. Not sure why these teams... maybe he is being sarcastic, trying to point out that these teams are favored by the NHL head office and therefore we are going to lose?

I think he means Boston, Detroit, Chicago, and NYR. Not sure why these teams... maybe he is being sarcastic, trying to point out that these teams are favored by the NHL head office and therefore we are going to lose?

If he said O6 then he would have to include Leafs which would put a flaw in his stupid theory

Rask may miss the game with the flu. Johnson is 6-1-0 though.

Bruins are missing McQuaid, Eriksson, Kelly, Hamilton and Paille due to injury and Thornton (obviously) due to suspension. All are replaced with AHLers who have been playing rather well (8-2-0 in the last 10 games).

Time off for good behaviour, and a personal apology from the Commish for the games he missed. Just enough time for him to grab a ticket out to BC.

It won't matter though, because Hank's going to bury him in Rask's net. (Also, Daniel's going to pound the rat like he did RNH)

:picard: :picard: our record against O4 teams is 0-3 only right if it's 0-4

Sedins23 biggest troll on the board?! Beat it back to flametown for you!!! This post absolutely no sense! Kassian had a big game last night, like i said he would didnt he? How didd the twins do? Hahahaha scrub, beat it. O4 teams lmao rofl

Archived