The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Boston Bruins @ The Vancouver Canucks | 7:00PM | CBC | THE GAME UVE BEEN WAITING FOR |

Blueberries

I hope it is a blow out by the boys in blue. I really dislike Boston. What happened to the Thornton?

4-1 Nucks

Shanahan asked him to try and reduce the number of on ice savage assaults and Thornton is taking it into consideration. Details to follow.

Shanahan asked him to try and reduce the number of on ice savage assaults and Thornton is taking it into consideration. Details to follow.

Are you kidding me? 'Please be less of a goon, now here's a quarter buy yourself a lolly.' WTF?!?!?! The Bruins have a licence to kill with that kind of discipline.

Yeah, one group of fans calling out Boston fans for being goons and classless while another group is calling for permanent injury to players.

That is precisely what I mean't with my comment,although I think it went right over Amish Rake Fighters head.

So if you include the trade Boston is without Seguin, Thornton, Horton, and Eriksson,

On paper they're a lot worse than years previous and without Thornton we can play a little more freely without watching where we are 24/7.

I predict a 3-1 win tonight. Rask is solid but I think our depth will win us this one

Archived