The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A view from the other side: Perspective of Boston Bruins Fans on tonight's game

Johnny's Logic

Comments that are to be expected.

On a side note, I never really realized that so many people hated Kassian. He hasn't been that cheap of a player in his time. The high stick was careless, but accidental. Other than that, he's mostly been clean (granted, the gesture at Ganger's jaw protector last night was a bit unclassy).

I'm confused by your drivel, are you a Canucks fan and hate the Bruins? Or are you against the Canucks and for the Bruins and making more excuses for the Bruins' violent, illegal, abusive, and unsportsmanlike play?

Look, I'm a season ticket holder. I don't hate the bruins, but they're definitely bottom three if I listed teams I liked the most from 1-30.

Excuses? Just because I said we should move on?

The whole team isn't violent. There's some classy/clean players on that team. It's like when people accuse the Canucks of diving because of a few embellishments seasons ago and we just sit here like :picard:

I'll be at the game, cheering for the canucks - that's for sure.

Exactly its what fans do...and they have a point would love Marchand on the nucks would add a whole new element

I think its funny how people call their and all the players classless. Just because they play a certain way on the ice, it doesn't define them as a person. Many of the Bruins and their team, just like our players and team, are involved in many worth while charities and do a lot for their communities.

Anyone who would voluntarily leave the Pens and join the rest of the scumbags in Boston isn't exactly squeaky clean themselves.

So, as I understand it, your complaint is that Iginla chose to go to Boston rather than see about getting a contract with another team, including the Canucks?

regards,

G.

I think its funny how people call their and all the players classless. Just because they play a certain way on the ice, it doesn't define them as a person. Many of the Bruins and their team, just like our players and team, are involved in many worth while charities and do a lot for their communities.

I know eh most players in the league are heavily involved in charities Thornton Bergeron Iggy Marchand etc just to name a few on the Bruins...They play hard and Thornton felt he needed to make Orpik pay for the hit on Eriksson especially after Neal kneed Marchand in the head...Was it dirty yes does he deserve 15 game suspension yes but players play the game their ways love it or hate it they wont change because somebody called them classless

So, as I understand it, your complaint is that Iginla chose to go to Boston rather than see about getting a contract with another team, including the Canucks?

regards,

G.

Anyone who voluntarily becomes part of such a disgraceful organization clearly has some issues regarding their character. Lots of respectable contenders Iginla could have chosen.

Until we win the cup our fans are going to have it in for the Bruins. It may be irrational but its what fans do.

I don't hate Bostonians I just hate their team.

I don't care if they were better than us in the Final thats only one factor.. I just don't care for the style of Hockey they play.

I've let it go but as a Diehard fan I won't ever forget.

Here are the facts:

The Bruins are a team with a lot of skill, they pass well, they can shoot the puck and they know how to play defense.

But they are also the dirtiest team in the league, something which they got away with for years and which won them the Stanley Cup thanks to the Refs looking the other way.

And now they are getting old, and other stronger younger goons are starting to line up to administer beatings.

What goes around comes around.

All that aside, the Canucks should avoid starting fights, avoid goonery, it will just backfire on us and turn us into another Pittsburgh.

Archived