The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

A view from the other side: Perspective of Boston Bruins Fans on tonight's game

Johnny's Logic

He sure would, and anyone that says they wouldn't want the hometown kid in a Canucks jersey is full of crap, and/or delusional.

yep, Lucic is the EXACTLY the type of player people are talking about when people talk about the "type of player you hate but would love to have on your team"

He sure would, and anyone that says they wouldn't want the hometown kid in a Canucks jersey is full of crap, and/or delusional.

Just because someone's from Vancouver doesn't mean they deserve to play here. If Lucic wasn't a classless piece of garbage, he could come back here if he wanted to. As it is, he'd be more of an embarrassment to the franchise than Messier.

I see comments just as bad on CDC. Actually we are worse, I routinely see Canucks fans wishing death/extreme injury on Bruins players. Take off the homer glasses.

not defending them but the comments on CDC are about guys that have cheapshotted/injured our players or other players

Bruins fans say it just becuase they're douchebags, other than Rome who isn't even on the team anymore what Canuck player has cheapshotted or seriously injured a Bruin?

Wrong. We like our Canucks clean and tough, without thugs who target goalies in vulnerable positions and then sign a photo of such assault. I would be disgusted if that vile piece of trailer park trash ever played for this team. He is a classless puke on a classless team full of classless pukes with their classless puke fans. Perfect fit.

I would much rather that Gillis took the high road and beat every team with pure hockey skill and class.

The third and fourth lines sucked then and they are better now but the Sedins never had a winger that could protect them and Kassian is never going to be able to rise up to the greatness that is the Sedins are any time in the forseeable future.

The last time we met the Bruins the Canucks beat them with a Hodgson slapper,the boys taped a 'C' on his sweater and then the Greatness of GIllis immediately traded him for a goofus pugilist that is exactly is the type of hockey player that Boston represents.

Loathe that Bruins team and loathe the fact that Gilis took the low road.

Wrong. We like our Canucks clean and tough, without thugs who target goalies in vulnerable positions and then sign a photo of such assault. I would be disgusted if that vile piece of trailer park trash ever played for this team. He is a classless puke on a classless team full of classless pukes with their classless puke fans. Perfect fit.

Cough.....Cooke...... Cough

As I said, delusional. BTW, you may what so switch to decaf.

Yup, your opinion sets the benchmark for what defines a "disgraceful organization". Okay, got it. Does this opinion just cover a period from the 2010- 11 playoffs and on to the present, or does this go right back from the present to 1924 when the Bruins organization were first granted a franchise?

Just curious here, if Iginla showed an interest in coming to the Canucks for next season then you would be completely against that idea, because of his "character issues", right?

Would the same thing hold true for some of the other veteran, star players still in the NHL? Would you demand that the Canucks not sign Jagr if he showed an interest in coming here, or would that be okay because he had some time with the Devils to erase the taint of being a Bruin?

And I suppose I shouldn't even get you started on whether or not Lucic would be welcome to play with the Canucks, assuming he were to express an interest in playing in his home town? Would your loathing be tempered if it was made known that he was willing to sign a deal with a serious discount, or would you still say no, regardless?

regards,

G.

Iginla - because of the respect he showed with his entire team (Calgary) that he showed to Linden on his retirement, I'd give him a pass and welcome him.

Jagr - Too much money to waste on a player on the decline.

Lucic - I don't care if he was born in Vancouver or not, there'd be a hell of a letter asking "WHAT THE $@#& WERE YOU THINKING!!!" faxed to the Canucks from my fax machine! HELL F*NG NO!!!

...and above all Dr. (note the sarcasm here) Recchi had better not show his FACE at Rogers Arena.

Archived