The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kanucklehead10

You guys are so embarrassing.

The BrUINs were on the end of a road trip, had major injuries and frankly they don't care about us.

So what if we won?

We'll never make it back to a SCF and even if we did in a 7 game series, Boston would whoop us.

Don't celebrate empty victories.

LOL, trolls just have to be trolls. what fun,

The BrUINs were on the end of a road trip, had major injuries and frankly they don't care about us.

So what if we won?

We'll never make it back to a SCF and even if we did in a 7 game series, Boston would whoop us.

Holy crap do you ever complain a lot.

This little road trip is going to be fun to watch. 3 teams that are fighting with us for a playoff spot and all the guys have to do is just keep playing the way they've been playing. No need for a lot of adjustments or anything. Hopefully they make it 10 in a row but I won't get my hopes up yet.

So what if we won?

Oh yeah really? Don't care I don't think so clearly Marchand still cares enough to boast about his ring and fake lifting up the Cup to taunt the Canucks.

I'm sure if they didn't care they sure will when they have a rematch in 2 months in Beantown and you will see just how much they care because their fans will boo the Canucks and Luongo just as much.

Oh yeah really? Don't care I don't think so clearly Marchand still cares enough to boast about his ring and fake lifting up the Cup to taunt the Canucks.

I'm sure if they didn't care they sure will when they have a rematch in 2 months in Beantown and you will see just how much they care because their fans will boo the Canucks and Luongo just as much.

Holy smokes, thems trolls are well fed tonight

We were well up on the score by the end, but i noticed a few things about the deployment of icetime and zone starts that i really liked.

1. 4th line gets an offensive zone start with the game close. That's something AV would NEVER do.

2. Weber played almost 15 minutes. Well-rested, certainly, but great to see that Torts found another guy he can trust.

3. Richardson played more minutes and took more draws than Henrik. Torts merely trying to get away from the Chara-Sedin matchup, wisely. But it's great to see Richardson rise to the occasion. The Sedins are power play guys, so let them do their job on the power play.

4. Sadly, the 4th line got scored on tonight, but they played close to 10mins. The trust is slowly coming along.

Positive signs are there, even if the Bruins were injury-depleted and sick. But there were still some moments where those guys were controlling the game and we looked like the Rangers.

So what if we won?

Unless the NHL decided to not count our points from this game, I believe it was a valuable 2 points in a competitive division, not nothing.

Pretty upset I had to miss this game because of work.. but I made sure to PVR it and not let anyone ruin the score.

Thoughts:

I've noticed there hasn't been enough talk about Booth's goal.... But wow, that goal right there with the boost of speed and the hard shot was the 4.25 million man we traded for, that was the Booth we've been waiting for and wow really hope he keeps it up at this pace.

Torts: WOW. This is a coach. Anyone who has ever doubted Torts previously needs to watch this game and see the significant impact his coaching made. That time-out certainly fired up the whole team and it was nice to see Torts emotion in the game when he fist pumped in the air when Higgins scored.

Kesler: Yup, no surprise he showed up big for this one. Kes has been rounding to 2011 form, when most thought that we had seen the best of him before his injuries. He's also been less selfish lately with the puck and as a result, the 2nd line has been extremely successful

Lu: Can't say enough about the little run he's been having in December, but this has been a good season for him so far. His composure in net was absolutely key in winning this game with the Bruins getting 40 SOG.

Tanev: Wow this was one of his best games as a Canuck. He was everywhere on the ice and got that SHG. This kid continues to blossom wonderfully

Marchand: I can't believe this SOB... The first time he kissed his finger, it was like okay cool whatever man. The second.... YOU ARE NOT FUNNY. And then the taunting of lifting up the stanley cup to the fans... wow. Pretty awful stuff, but my hate was already at an all time high for this guy.

Fans in the Arena: This must've been one of the louder games in awhile. The roaring of boos every time Marchand touched the puck, and during his douchebag antics were A++++++++. The atmosphere really contributed to the game, need more amped up fans for games (although it was Boston)

Long post... but basically the whole team played pretty well..

Torts with 1st star.

So what if we won?

I find it extremely hard to believe you are an actual Canuck fan from that post. You sling some pretty fundamental shots at us.

Horny Manatee isn't a Canuck fan. As far as I'm concerned he's a troll.

ImpressedJulien.jpg

That Jannik Hansen goal was a thing of beauty.

M A K A V E L I 96 - Loved the video - But I kinda noticed the corner ad on the goalcrease shot on Yannick Weber's goal. LMAO. Evidently Seidenberg was the one who accidentally screened his own goalie so he couldn't see. It HAD to be an "inadvertent ad", wasn't it? ~evil laughter~.

Inadvertent_Troll_Ad.jpg

Archived