The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What happens when a CDC member dies?

MillerGenuineDraft

This is actually a big thing over the last few years, starting around 2010 it seems. There are legal cases arguing over control of dead people's facebook accounts http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424127887324677204578188220364231346

I think there are a bunch of services you can sign up for (they cost $) that will store your website passwords and pass them on to your family or whoever you name if you die.

This is actually a big thing over the last few years, starting around 2010 it seems. There are legal cases arguing over control of dead people's facebook accounts http://online.wsj.co...188220364231346

I think there are a bunch of services you can sign up for (they cost $) that will store your website passwords and pass them on to your family or whoever you name if you die.

No way I'd hand over any of my passwords to any of my family members, They don't need to see how much more of a slut then I already am..those passwords go to the grave with me!

Quality question in this era. But then again, what difference would it make. Especially a CDC account. Facebook, Twitter, email and such I understand, but message boards don't really make a whole lot of difference. I have registered to other boards, some that that don't necessarily even work anymore, or are dead. And the acc just sits there, and I don't even remember it. Kinda the same as being dead, right?

Besides, CDC has an average age of 13 or something, so not many of them will die yet...

If I stop posting for a few months, it would most likely mean I'm dead (or I finally got tired of this place). In which case, I'd like my account deleted.

Or maybe you'll find a nice young man here on CDC and he could take you away from all of this.

Call me.

Archived