The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What happens when a CDC member dies?

MillerGenuineDraft

Oh hell no. Not sure what validation there is to get from there, I was actually genuinely saddened by the number of girls that post there for the temporary high of getting compliments about their personalities because they don't get it in real life

That's what I was thinking too...pretty sad, yet amusing how many of them are on there :sadno::lol: They're like the female version of the guys in the hair loss thread :unsure:

Oh well, more T&A on the internet is never a bad thing IMO :bigblush:

it's mostly T and V from what i saw... but i only opened about 3

i not only feel saddened by that site of clearly low self esteem, but worried. tracking software will be installed on my daughters comp/cellphone for sure...

Even better, raise a bright young woman without the emotional issues that require her to feel like she needs to post nude photos online to validate her self worth.

Even better, raise a bright young woman without the emotional issues that require her to feel like she needs to post nude photos online to validate her self worth.

that's the goal, but i will always be worried no matter what (kids often act different in front of their parents vs alone.)

This should've been my username. Love it.

Never getting uploaded. Enjoy gingerpuss though, she's a dime

Edit: I started worrying about hypothetical daughters too. The sadness of it all aside, if your face ever gets on there and your boss or someone finds out...

sooo, gingerpuss is the girl you know?

Never getting uploaded. Enjoy gingerpuss though, she's a dime

Never getting uploaded....but they exist then...?

Curious if the gingerpuss comment is trolling or not? With that username I have to assume redhead (which I adore) but I fear if I search it, she's going to turn out to be a disgusting ogre.... :unsure:

Archived