Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everybody Hates Raymond

Ten Canucks poised for career years

76 posts in this topic

Bieksa has really emerged as one of our best D this year. Also Kesler may never surpass his 40 goal season but he is looking really good and I wouldn't be surprised if he broke the 35 goal/70 point barrier

I'd like to see for points from kassian. about 12 goals 11 assists?

I hate to be negative here but:

Zack Kassian - currently on pace for 16 points

That's pathetic.

At the very least he's still improving despite 4th/3rd line minutes

50+ points out of Santo and Garrison would be fantastic

Sad though that Kassian is only on pace for 16 points. He has so much more to give

Kassian could finish with 15 goals, which would be a nice positive step. Did u factor in the suspension when calculating that?

How many other players in NHL history have been paid league minimum and have done what Santorelli has done so far this year? Potentially 56 points for $550K is insane.

Less than 10k a point is insane

He has been giving. He's top sixty in the NHL for goals per minutes played or w/e

As soon as he works out his kinks defensively, you'll see him get more minutes - maybe top six role etc.

I hate to be negative here but:

Zack Kassian - currently on pace for 16 points

That's pathetic.

From the 4th line? Your expectations are WAY out of whack...

Richardson and Weise numbers are high consider they play 4th line mintues. Good for them. plus Kassain has way more to give than 16 points would like to se him get 25ish

Bieksa has really emerged as one of our best D this year. Also Kesler may never surpass his 40 goal season but he is looking really good and I wouldn't be surprised if he broke the 35 goal/70 point barrier

Beiksa has been one of our top d men for years now, IMO. Santorelli is the most impressive so far, especially to for what he's signed for.

lol @ including welsh who is on pace for 2 pts and sesito who is on pace for 5 points

loooooooooooooooooooooool

Lmao, a career year is a career year!

Excellent thread, I was thinking to do the same thing but with a poll so we could predict who would have career years but you beat me to it. I'm pretty excited about our future with Santorelli and a re-invigorated Chris Higgins. Today is a good day to be a Canucks fan. :)

Last time we had so many career years, we went to the finals....just sayin