The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lucic says he'll never go to DT Vancouver

The owner of the store was interviewed and confirmed that Lucic was punched in the mouth

So, what has been confirmed is that Lucic got punched in the mouth at a poutine shop? No word from what transpired at the Roxy or beforehand? It's highly doubtful that there will be a full account of what actually happened.

I was at the bar that night, shame I couldn't get a video of the altercation but Lucic deserved it. From what I heard he was hitting on some dude's girlfriend and it escalated quickly.

Thats what everyone has reported so far. No surprise that Lucic was acting like the piece of trash he is with skates as he is in his personal life. Straight up trash.

shiznak you should just ignore Chauncey the 5 year old. oh wait, 5 year olds are smarter. Burrows is a dirty, cheap player but I guess that it is okay to bite another player. He is always elbowing players and slashing and wacking but I guess he is a great player. He is useless. Kesler is scum, another dirty player. I cannot believe the Lucic bashing on this thread. I have met Lucic twice and he is a nice guy. His frustration has come from many incidents. His parents & grandparents having popcorn dumped on them (real classy Nucks fans), the church that he attends while in town vandalized (A church?? WTF), his then girlfriend being verbally abused at a playoff game (real class) having a beverage thrown in his face then FINALLY being hit twice and you people think that is ok?? give your head a shake. Looch is a good guy. The scum is on these boards. LOOOCH!!!!!!

According to what news source?

Its already been reported that he was sucker punched in the poutine place. The video that is going around was posted to youtube and the media got a hold of it. Its the media that went and asked Lucic about it. Lucic didn't go to the media, the media came to him.

So, what has been confirmed is that Lucic got punched in the mouth at a poutine shop? No word from what transpired at the Roxy or beforehand? It's highly doubtful that there will be a full account of what actually happened.

We likely never will, but you would think if there was more to the story than just a sucker punch, the other guy would have gone to the media with his side of the story.

shiznak you should just ignore Chauncey the 5 year old. oh wait, 5 year olds are smarter. Burrows is a dirty, cheap player but I guess that it is okay to bite another player. He is always elbowing players and slashing and wacking but I guess he is a great player. He is useless. Kesler is scum, another dirty player. I cannot believe the Lucic bashing on this thread. I have met Lucic twice and he is a nice guy. His frustration has come from many incidents. His parents & grandparents having popcorn dumped on them (real classy Nucks fans), the church that he attends while in town vandalized (A church?? WTF), his then girlfriend being verbally abused at a playoff game (real class) having a beverage thrown in his face then FINALLY being hit twice and you people think that is ok?? give your head a shake. Looch is a good guy. The scum is on these boards. LOOOCH!!!!!!

Typical Bruins fan: classless, defending society's criminal thugs (rat lucic), and outwitted by a five year old.

I'm closing this one down for the foreseeable future. Please don't create any similar threads.

You guys are getting way too heated about this, and way too much speculation and baseless accusations are being thrown around. Take a step back from fanaticism and media hype.

Archived