The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lucic says he'll never go to DT Vancouver

As much as I dislike Lucic people need to leave him alone outside of the arena. He isn't some public spectacle for people to engage every chance they get. Save it for the arena, he is a person and deserves to be treated with some respect.

Our 'fans' continue to make us look bad every chance they get. Vancouver has a really s****y reputation and homestly it is well deserved with some of the crap that goes on here. After the 2011 riot our rep has deteriorated, I can say stuff like this makes me ashamed to be a Canucks fan and call Vancouver home. Take that however you want.

I laugh at that!! Sports riots and bar fights are exclusive to Vancouver. :lol:

To those that are too worried that some fans give us a bad image (oh noes) I ask:

"What are you doing to give us a good image?" Besides pointing out how bad Canucks fans make us look on forums. Anything?

I don't know why they care to be honest. OMG, people don't like us, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

:rolleyes:

I doubt he would have to deal with this if he didn't play for a hated rival.

Evander Kane could come down here and no one would bother him even with his ego being as big as Lucic's as a hometown guy.

The difference the team that Evander players for are not hated and also many people hate Lucic and is playing style and want to see him get knocked out regardless of the fact he is from Vancouver.

I doubt he would have to deal with this if he didn't play for a hated rival.

Evander Kane could come down here and no one would bother him even with his ego being as big as Lucic's as a hometown guy.

The difference the team that Evander players for are not hated and also many people hate Lucic and is playing style and want to see him get knocked out regardless of the fact he is from Vancouver.

Sakic didn''t have any issue. Lucic wouldn't either if he wasn't such a dirty piece of trash.

I find it interesting how trouble always seems to find Milan Lucic (and his girlfriend)...They had a public spat last year in Boston where the police were involved...and his girlfriends remarks about Corey Schneiders fiancé...Nobody knows for sure who Milan was hanging out with on Saturday night..Trouble finds trouble.

Harassing sports figures is really unfortunate,but bad mouthing a whole city (to a Boston reporter ...just to confirm to the Boston masses that Vancouverites are indeed Neanderthal) over an incident in a bar at 2am ,seems absurd to me.

And we care because?

Sounds like he's still just butthurt about getting spanked and needs an excuse to stir the pot.

Guess what? If you're downtown at 2am there's a risk of getting in a fight no matter who you are. And somehow I doubt he was as innocent as he's pretending.

Don't really care either way though. To pretend that Vancouver somehow has a bunch of a$$holes in it when he lives in Boston is pretty funny. That city has more douchebacgs per capita than any city in the world.

Archived