The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Lucic says he'll never go to DT Vancouver

Canucks fans are losers. I am 100% behind Milan on this issue. Look at what Canucks fans have done to him & his family since 2011. Defaced a poster of him at a local rec centre, threw food at his parents during the final, defaced the church he attended (WTF did a church do ) then on Saturday some loser throws a punch at him. Milan has every right to be pissed. Milan is from Vancouver and should be honoured for being a great player. It is pretty sad that he couldn't have a public celebration. Your team lost, GET OVER IT. I hope Milan charges that fool who hit him. I have met Milan a few times and he is a classy guy

How do you manage to type with your head so far up your posterior? Just because you worship the ground he walks on doesn't mean anybody else has to. Get a life, Lucic17

You're one of those moderate Lucic critics. Pick a side, stop being on the fence blackberry. Stand up!

What does this even mean?

Im a strong critic of lucics behaviour in this thread...

I just don't understand why you would immediately label the people that hang around down there as rich white kids , then call someone a Nazi for calling you out on it.

What does this even mean?

Im a strong critic of lucics behaviour in this thread...

I just don't understand why you would immediately label the people that hang around down there as rich white kids , then call someone a Nazi for calling you out on it.

You should read what you type before you post it. Lucic is a pigfaced rat who must be condemned until his confidence is shattered and he prematurely retires from the league due to hometown taunts and insults. As for white kids at the roxy I have no clue what in the blue hell you are talking about.

Haha, how embarrassing Vancouver. We look like a bunch of clowns that can't get over this guy beating us for the cup. Not to mention the riot on top of this. Pure gutter.

Riight cause him getting in a fight at 2am with some random dude has so much to do with the Canucks...

Oh I'm sure the guy was a Canucks fan though, not just a drunk.

If he's willing to disown his city because one random douche tried to fight him, then he was never really that loyal anyways. Not that Vancouver even needs defending. It's a world class city with alot of good people. But just like anywhere you go, there are douchebags too. Welcome to the real world Milan.

Really is sad...a guy that was on record saying he wants to play in Van to be tormented like this and now hes done...way to go and ruin and this wont just affect Lucic...every hometown player will look at this and say why the hell do I want to play there

Exactly..That and every other home grown talent that plays on another team. Why would he want to play infront of his family and friends when this city lacks the respect.

Exactly..That and every other home grown talent that plays on another team. Why would he want to play infront of his family and friends when this city lacks the respect.

Garrison, Santorelli, Hamhuis say pardon??

Give it up, Lucic is a grade A moron. I would stop watching hockey if that jackass inbred piece of trailer park trash ever laced em up with the Canucks. He is a gutless puke on the most classless dishonourable team in the league: perfect fit. Stay in Garbage Town Milan, we don't want your sorry ass back here.

Classy guys don't deliver headshots to opposing goalies and then autograph pictures of the cheapshot. I agree with Miller's opinion of that scumbag.

Yea, lets not pretend this guy is some saint. He's probably got a massive ego, and I wouldn't be shocked if he did provoke the guy. If he acts like he does on the ice in real life it's not surprising somebody punched him.

I couldn't even watch the full interview. He was just whining about being a victim. Unprovoked attack? Kind of like when he ran Miller and tried to take his head off? Karma's a b!tch huh?

I don't get why NHL players go to The Roxy in the first place. It's greasy and disgusting. There are far better clubs that aren't on Granville Street to go out partying and The Roxy isn't it.

Honestly, I'd love if Milan Lucic ever became a Vancouver Canuck. He's the type of player you want. Big, bulky, power forward who isn't afraid to drive the net with scoring touch and is decent defensively. Sure he isn't disciplined but he sure as hell would make the Canucks a lot harder and difficult to play against

Class and Maturity...I'm sure you have no idea how much he gives back to the community and only know of what he does through what you read in the media. People like you are why this city is hated by most...Not just because of this, but how some treat others.

He frequently comes back and helps out the Coquitlam Express, Giants as well as other Junior and Minor hockey teams...does he get paid for it? no. But you see him helping out the REAL FANS who don't judge him by the jersey he wears..but how hard he has worked and that he has never forgotten where he came from.

You call him a "goon"...Do you see how many points he has put up?? Couple seasons ago he put up a lot more points than Kesler (our second line centre)...year before that he would have been 4th on the Canucks in Scoring. Yes he is high on the PIM..But the intensity that he plays the game sometimes calls for it...There is not one team on the league that would say that they would not want this guy on his team...is he a cancer..no, a good teammate, yes...great in the community, Yes.. He plays the game with passion..

With all the hatred for him from the Boston series...did he play the series dirty?? NO...he played fierce and aggessive.

So think about what you are saying and know your facts, before you tarnish the City of Vancouver's reputation even more than it is.

http://www.sportsnet...fter-bar-fight/

Well mr goon, thanks for telling us you won't be here much. Can't really blame the people of Vancouver after you decided to go to the busiest club/bar after a blowout game to 'blow off steam'...sounds more like you were looking to get into trouble with those words but hey, it must suck not being wanted in Vancouver where you're practically born from.

EVERY team has fans or "fans" who are in the complete wrong. EVERY team has those classless fans or people representing the city.

Not just the Canucks guys, remember that.

Not sure what this even has to do with the Canucks. Because it was in Vancouver the guy must have been a Canucks fan?

Or does he just assume that because he's a Bruin and so the guy must have been targeting him?

Something tells me he wasn't just "trying to get food" at 2 in the morning. He said himself they were all "blowing off steam" after a road trip. Clearly alcohol was a factor.

Class and Maturity...I'm sure you have no idea how much he gives back to the community and only know of what he does through what you read in the media. People like you are why this city is hated by most...Not just because of this, but how some treat others.

He frequently comes back and helps out the Coquitlam Express, Giants as well as other Junior and Minor hockey teams...does he get paid for it? no. But you see him helping out the REAL FANS who don't judge him by the jersey he wears..but how hard he has worked and that he has never forgotten where he came from.

You call him a "goon"...Do you see how many points he has put up?? Couple seasons ago he put up a lot more points than Kesler (our second line centre)...year before that he would have been 4th on the Canucks in Scoring. Yes he is high on the PIM..But the intensity that he plays the game sometimes calls for it...There is not one team on the league that would say that they would not want this guy on his team...is he a cancer..no, a good teammate, yes...great in the community, Yes.. He plays the game with passion..

With all the hatred for him from the Boston series...did he play the series dirty?? NO...he played fierce and aggessive.

So think about what you are saying and know your facts, before you tarnish the City of Vancouver's reputation even more than it is.

Yeah, because Lucic is the only player to ever do charity work. Right?

We call him a goon because that is what he is. Running over goalies and autographing picture of said hit is what a goon would do.

Lucic and Boston can suck it!

Wow so many sensitive people here ready to beat themselves up. Grow a pair and step back and look at situation.

Two meatheads go to a greasy bar on a Saturday night. An altercation breaks out. They threaten each other. One has nothing to lose. The other is a famous hockey player who has everything to lose.

So he goes to the media and says he's done defending Vancouver. What??? What about you being out at a bar at 2am. Doesn't your team have a curfew?

This story isn't about his church or his family. it's also not about all the beers and well wishes all the other fans from here have given Lucic over the years, while simultaneously shaking his hand and posing for pictures. Or chatting on these forums about how awesome it would be if Lucic played for Vancouver. Forgot that when you were drunk too?

There is good and bad in any city, any fanbase, and any hockey player. All are demonstrated here.

Lucic just sold out his hometown to escape judgement. Who's lacking class now?

Archived