615 replies to this topic

#241 N7Nucks

N7Nucks

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,700 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 05:52 PM

As much as I dislike Lucic people need to leave him alone outside of the arena. He isn't some public spectacle for people to engage every chance they get. Save it for the arena, he is a person and deserves to be treated with some respect.

Our 'fans' continue to make us look bad every chance they get. Vancouver has a really s****y reputation and honestly it is well deserved with some of the crap that goes on here. After the 2011 riot our rep has deteriorated, I can say stuff like this makes me ashamed to be a Canucks fan and call Vancouver home. Take that however you want.

Edited by N7Nucks, 16 December 2013 - 08:49 PM.

#242 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:03 PM

To those that are too worried that some fans give us a bad image (oh noes) I ask:

"What are you doing to give us a good image?" Besides pointing out how bad Canucks fans make us look on forums. Anything?

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#243 TOMapleLaughs

TOMapleLaughs

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 31,759 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

As much as I dislike Lucic people need to leave him alone outside of the arena. He isn't some public spectacle for people to engage every chance they get. Save it for the arena, he is a person and deserves to be treated with some respect.

Our 'fans' continue to make us look bad every chance they get. Vancouver has a really s****y reputation and homestly it is well deserved with some of the crap that goes on here. After the 2011 riot our rep has deteriorated, I can say stuff like this makes me ashamed to be a Canucks fan and call Vancouver home. Take that however you want.

Fine. But drunk guys in meathead altercations aren't the most reasonable bunch.
Posted Image

#244 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:10 PM

Our 'fans' continue to make us look bad every chance they get. Vancouver has a really s****y reputation and homestly it is well deserved with some of the crap that goes on here. After the 2011 riot our rep has deteriorated, I can say stuff like this makes me ashamed to be a Canucks fan and call Vancouver home. Take that however you want.

I laugh at that!! Sports riots and bar fights are exclusive to Vancouver. :lol:
Posted Image

#245 pimpcurtly

pimpcurtly

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 12,368 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:12 PM

To those that are too worried that some fans give us a bad image (oh noes) I ask:

"What are you doing to give us a good image?" Besides pointing out how bad Canucks fans make us look on forums. Anything?

I don't know why they care to be honest. OMG, people don't like us, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

:rolleyes:
Posted Image

#246 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:15 PM

Pisses me off since it drags our team and fanbase through the mud again. Last week it was kassians supposed taunt now this what will it be next week?
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#247 Plum

Plum

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,812 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:17 PM

He'll be back in downtown Vancouver when we trade/sign him!

#248 RunningWild

RunningWild

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,185 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:18 PM

Ya, time to grow up Lucic.

To hold an entire city responsible for 1 individuals actions is, well, amateur hour. Then to publicly announce such decisions is well, pretty telling of him.

#249 Chip Kelly

Chip Kelly

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,346 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

I doubt he would have to deal with this if he didn't play for a hated rival.

Evander Kane could come down here and no one would bother him even with his ego being as big as Lucic's as a hometown guy.

The difference the team that Evander players for are not hated and also many people hate Lucic and is playing style and want to see him get knocked out regardless of the fact he is from Vancouver.

fyo3s9.jpg

Credit to Mr.DirtyDangles for the find and Twilight Sparkle for making a sick siggy!

#250 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:32 PM

Doubt Nuge would have a problem either.
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#251 Cold Hard Truth

Cold Hard Truth

Comets Star

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:37 PM

Bruins are masters of the sympathy game.
<p>"If you can't beat them in the alley , you won't beat them on the ice." ~ Conn Smythe

#252 King Heffy

King Heffy

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,230 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:38 PM

I doubt he would have to deal with this if he didn't play for a hated rival.

Evander Kane could come down here and no one would bother him even with his ego being as big as Lucic's as a hometown guy.

The difference the team that Evander players for are not hated and also many people hate Lucic and is playing style and want to see him get knocked out regardless of the fact he is from Vancouver.

Sakic didn''t have any issue. Lucic wouldn't either if he wasn't such a dirty piece of trash.

Edited by King Heffy, 16 December 2013 - 06:39 PM.

zWXdYPq.png'

Put Gino in the ROH

#253 Chauncey

Chauncey

Canucks Prospect

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:40 PM

Lucic is a disrespectful dishonourable rat who deserves nothing other than disrespect and dishonour - no matter where he goes, whether that be Vancouver, Calgary, or even Earth's armpit - Boston. To hell with you rodent boy.
RIP RR 37

#254 Edler0023

Edler0023

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:41 PM

Lol I cant believe some of the posts in here - "feel apologetic, you're from Vancouver, FEEL APOLOGETIC, SYMPATHIZE WITH LUCIC"

#255 Edler0023

Edler0023

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:43 PM

Bruins are masters of the sympathy game.

Prime example is the cup run in 2011 post Rome hit and Marchand on Salo.

#256 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

A few really crappy incidients that seemingly happen to only Lucic is not going to make me apologetic about being a Canuck fan.

Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#257 Honky Cat

Honky Cat

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,552 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

I find it interesting how trouble always seems to find Milan Lucic (and his girlfriend)...They had a public spat last year in Boston where the police were involved...and his girlfriends remarks about Corey Schneiders fianc&eacute;...Nobody knows for sure who Milan was hanging out with on Saturday night..Trouble finds trouble.

Harassing sports figures is really unfortunate,but bad mouthing a whole city (to a Boston reporter ...just to confirm to the Boston masses that Vancouverites are indeed Neanderthal) over an incident in a bar at 2am ,seems absurd to me.

#258 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

Sieg heil! The third reich is behind your defence of the Aryan race!

Your not making yourself look any better.
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#259 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,758 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

And we care because?

Sounds like he's still just butthurt about getting spanked and needs an excuse to stir the pot.

Guess what? If you're downtown at 2am there's a risk of getting in a fight no matter who you are. And somehow I doubt he was as innocent as he's pretending.

Don't really care either way though. To pretend that Vancouver somehow has a bunch of a$$holes in it when he lives in Boston is pretty funny. That city has more douchebacgs per capita than any city in the world.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

#260 Edler0023

Edler0023

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:47 PM

I dont condone violence or this action, but CDC really needs to take it down a notch, its like the white man's guilt card situation in here holy crap

#261 Chauncey

Chauncey

Canucks Prospect

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

Your not making yourself look any better.

Whatever, you're just an apologist for classless pukes like Lucic.
RIP RR 37

#262 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:50 PM

Whatever, you're just an apologist for classless pukes like Lucic.

Um no. I havent defended him at all in this thread. Grab a brain. What I won't support is people labelling those by color or race.

Edited by Blackberries, 16 December 2013 - 06:50 PM.

Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#263 Chauncey

Chauncey

Canucks Prospect

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

Um no. I havent defended him at all in this thread. Grab a brain. What I won't support is people labelling those by color or race.

You're one of those moderate Lucic critics. Pick a side, stop being on the fence blackberry. Stand up!
RIP RR 37

#264 PhillipBlunt

PhillipBlunt

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • 2,523 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:52 PM

Canucks fans are losers. I am 100% behind Milan on this issue. Look at what Canucks fans have done to him & his family since 2011. Defaced a poster of him at a local rec centre, threw food at his parents during the final, defaced the church he attended (WTF did a church do ) then on Saturday some loser throws a punch at him. Milan has every right to be pissed. Milan is from Vancouver and should be honoured for being a great player. It is pretty sad that he couldn't have a public celebration. Your team lost, GET OVER IT. I hope Milan charges that fool who hit him. I have met Milan a few times and he is a classy guy

How do you manage to type with your head so far up your posterior? Just because you worship the ground he walks on doesn't mean anybody else has to. Get a life, Lucic17

#265 Blackberries

Blackberries

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 10,349 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 06:58 PM

You're one of those moderate Lucic critics. Pick a side, stop being on the fence blackberry. Stand up!

What does this even mean?
Im a strong critic of lucics behaviour in this thread...

I just don't understand why you would immediately label the people that hang around down there as rich white kids , then call someone a Nazi for calling you out on it.
Posted Image
Movember Kassian

#266 Bure fan

Bure fan

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:07 PM

Haha, how embarrassing Vancouver. We look like a bunch of clowns that can't get over this guy beating us for the cup. Not to mention the riot on top of this. Pure gutter.

#10 Pavel Bure #96

Posted Image

#267 jerkstore1972

jerkstore1972

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:09 PM

Milan shoulda pulled the guys shirt over his head b/c I'm sure he didn't have the tie down on, and just started pummeling him while his arms were tied up.

Now that would've been awesome!

#268 Chauncey

Chauncey

Canucks Prospect

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 16 December 2013 - 07:10 PM

What does this even mean?
Im a strong critic of lucics behaviour in this thread...

I just don't understand why you would immediately label the people that hang around down there as rich white kids , then call someone a Nazi for calling you out on it.

You should read what you type before you post it. Lucic is a pigfaced rat who must be condemned until his confidence is shattered and he prematurely retires from the league due to hometown taunts and insults. As for white kids at the roxy I have no clue what in the blue hell you are talking about.
RIP RR 37

#269 ALMO to BURE

ALMO to BURE

K-Wing Star

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

I can't help but wonder if people in Vancouver ever watch soccer or football as it is called in the rest of the world. Even on a slow news day this wouldn't even be a story. Yes, shame on Vancouver, I think you hurt his feelings/ ego.

#270 DeNiro

DeNiro

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 21,758 posts

Haha, how embarrassing Vancouver. We look like a bunch of clowns that can't get over this guy beating us for the cup. Not to mention the riot on top of this. Pure gutter.

Riight cause him getting in a fight at 2am with some random dude has so much to do with the Canucks...

Oh I'm sure the guy was a Canucks fan though, not just a drunk.

If he's willing to disown his city because one random douche tried to fight him, then he was never really that loyal anyways. Not that Vancouver even needs defending. It's a world class city with alot of good people. But just like anywhere you go, there are douchebags too. Welcome to the real world Milan.

Posted Image

"Dream until the dream come true"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.