The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Nicknames] Higgins - Kesler - Santorelli Line

Raffi Torres's Smirk

You do realise these line names made by these threads never really stick right? Has there really been a line name used on the team since the "West Coast Express"?

The point isn't to make up a name that's soooo good that media will be forced to run with it and CDC will spill into real life.

The point is to have a bit of fun.

Hockey is a game people.

Didn't see a thread about this, and there was one for the Beast Modo line so I figured this line deserved one too. This line is dominant right now and is outworking everyone it plays against. I haven't heard any nicknames on the tv or radio yet, nor will I start this thread off on the wrong foot by coming up with a stupid name.

Please, if you have a decent name for this line, or have heard one elsewhere, post it here!

EDIT: Some of the proposed names:

Santo's Little Helpers

The Comeback Kids

Giddy Up Line

20 Minute Abs

Sigler

Life Line

Shock Line / Shocker

StFU Line

Horse Line

Led Zeppelin IV

God Particle Line

Two Yanks and a Wank

these are all terrible nicknames. a nickname will find itself (if they stay together) and chances are it will be a lot more relevant than those awful suggestions.

The point isn't to make up a name that's soooo good that media will be forced to run with it and CDC will spill into real life.

The point is to have a bit of fun.

Hockey is a game people.

It worked for AMEX and beastmodo. But this combination is impossible which is why everyone is complaining. Still waiting for that home run name but sometimes it doesn't pop up.

Imagine one day the coaches can use it; will save Tort's some taps on the back.

Archived