The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Nicknames] Higgins - Kesler - Santorelli Line

Raffi Torres's Smirk

Hmmm not sure how something that no one wants being forced into people backyards and destroying the environment is really what I think of when I think of that line. Might as well just call them the ra...unconsensual sex line. But that is a political conversation for a non hockey board.

the 2nd line does create jobs in BC, helps Canada export to the global market and finally gives us a real option apart from the states to ship our oil elsewhere (and say screw their tariffs and made up taxes against Canada)

YES TO PIPELINE!!!

the 2nd line does create jobs in BC, helps Canada export to the global market and finally gives us a real option apart from the states to ship our oil elsewhere (and say screw their tariffs and made up taxes against Canada)

YES TO PIPELINE!!!

Given that the 2nd line is made of 2 Americans and 1 Canadian, Im not sure I see the relevance or the connection. Though it wouldnt surprise me to find out the pipeline construction was in fact being contracted south of the border. The pipeline is just another means for the Government to sell off more of Canada to the highest bidder, and uses the creation of new jobs (during a time of economic disparity) as a way to sell it to the public. The long term effects on the environment and more than enough reason not to have the pipeline.

I have close ties to engineers who are within ear shot of inner workings of pipeline much of which includes buy offs for environmental assessments, pay out to officials and band leaders (none of which is seeing the needy of the reserves), and the government finding more ways to attempt get this pipeline started without widespread public approval, especially those it affects most.

Read an article and stop watching the commercials.

Given that the 2nd line is made of 2 Americans and 1 Canadian, Im not sure I see the relevance or the connection. Though it wouldnt surprise me to find out the pipeline construction was in fact being contracted south of the border. The pipeline is just another means for the Government to sell off more of Canada to the highest bidder, and uses the creation of new jobs (during a time of economic disparity) as a way to sell it to the public. The long term effects on the environment and more than enough reason not to have the pipeline.

I have close ties to engineers who are within ear shot of inner workings of pipeline much of which includes buy offs for environmental assessments, pay out to officials and band leaders (none of which is seeing the needy of the reserves), and the government finding more ways to attempt get this pipeline started without widespread public approval, especially those it affects most.

Read an article and stop watching the commercials.

i thought we were talking about nicknames bro

Let me get this straight.

You have been on here for over 10 years and only have 236 posts. This means you are incredibly picky about it.

Yet , when the stars are right for you to come out of the closet and finally post, its ...........'why just why'?

Perhaps its better if you wait another 10 years.

Edit: or more

Pretty good huh.

harmless fun, but why do we have to name lines ? Who was the last Stanley cup winning team that had a "named" line ? Shouldn't there be some criteria to be met before naming a line, like having 2 guys minimum on the line in the top 10 of NHL scoring ? Or how bout playing a minimum of half a season together before earning a name ?

harmless fun, but why do we have to name lines ? Who was the last Stanley cup winning team that had a "named" line ? Shouldn't there be some criteria to be met before naming a line, like having 2 guys minimum on the line in the top 10 of NHL scoring ? Or how bout playing a minimum of half a season together before earning a name ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ice_hockey_line_nicknames

Let me get this straight.

You have been on here for over 10 years and only have 236 posts. This means you are incredibly picky about it.

Yet , when the stars are right for you to come out of the closet and finally post, its ...........'why just why'?

Perhaps its better if you wait another 10 years.

Edit: or more

Maybe that's his nickname suggestion. Higgins and Santorelli are "why's" and then you have "just" Kesler. Why - Just - Why

:)

snapback.pnghlinkas wrister, on 25 December 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

http://en.wikipedia...._line_nicknames

Sigh, apparently this madness is rampant amongst fans these days. Have at er boys

Archived