The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Chicago Blackhawks - December 20, 2013

canucktican

lol we've only lost 2 games and are still 7-2-1 in our last 10, calm down

Why would you laugh at that? Look at the standings and points. We really can't afford to be dropping games to Minnesota and Dallas before teams like Chicago. Taking at least one of those three games is what we need to do.

At this moment, we're facing the possible reality of a three game skid when SJ in front of us has a tougher schedule this month. We have the opportunity to gain valuable ground when we need to gain it.

Hottest team in the West takes it!

Hot or not the Canucks need to start playing better in conference. Sure they are great against the East but so is the rest of the conference. I think they only have 14 more games against the east and 31 against the west. Better be more than 3 games under .500 in conference play from now on or lottery pick time.

Should be a good game....Canucks this season usually play very well on back to backs...Unfortunately,I think you would have to go with the Hawks this game.....Look for Versteeg to take Bollands old spot of trying to get the Sedins off of their game.

Well...if the Canucks can't score on a third string goalie then the sky is indeed falling!

Canucks 5-2!!!!!

So ticked about this snow...had to bus to work, meaning when I get out of here at 5 it'll take me 1.5 hours to get home and I'll miss most of the bloody game! Bah, humbug, growl, screech, whine.

We will win. 5-2 book it.

Ever hear of PVR?

Archived