The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Rangers not willing to trade 3 players, rest are available

I would do Burrows for Callahan straight up. Torts will get him to sign here I'm sure and he won't cost to much more than Burrows price wise. He's a leader and something this team needs for the playoffs. Burr is clutch too, but I think we need to mix it up a little and add in a player Torts is very familiar with.

Sign me up. Even if it takes a little more than Burrows, Callahan is obviously more adapted to the Torts system than to the AV system, while I also believe that is the case for Burrows; love the guy, but he's an AV go-to guy.

Edler is also struggling in Vancouver as well as Del Zotto in New York. Again, I believe it is a case of each player not fitting in their new system.

What is the proof of such rare observation is the direct Vanvouver-New York switch between AV and Tortorella. There are casualties of the new system on both teams and I believe both teams and the players themselves would strongly benefit from such a switch to their old coach.

NYR

Edler

Burrows

VAN

Callahan

Del Zotto

Both Edler and Burrows's switch to a new system has been horible; one can also say the same for Schroeder. Their production has been turned off while all other Canucks' players have lit up. Booth, Kassian and Sestito have bought into the system, as well as seek external help and it has worked, all the way up to feel-good story in Santorelli and Weise.

If Edler, Burrows and Schroeder, are the casualties of the system, they are the price to pay for having an entire team lead by beast mode Kesler, two Forsberg in the Twins, and an inspired Luongo who might be toiling under the perfect coach for him.

Sign me up. Even if it takes a little more than Burrows, Callahan is obviously more adapted to the Torts system than to the AV system, while I also believe that is the case for Burrows; love the guy, but he's an AV go-to guy.

Edler is also struggling in Vancouver as well as Del Zotto in New York. Again, I believe it is a case of each player not fitting in their new system.

What is the proof of such rare observation is the direct Vanvouver-New York switch between AV and Tortorella. There are casualties of the new system on both teams and I believe both teams and the players themselves would strongly benefit from such a switch to their old coach.

NYR

Edler

Burrows

VAN

Callahan

Del Zotto

Both Edler and Burrows's switch to a new system has been horible; one can also say the same for Schroeder. Their production has been turned off while all other Canucks' players have lit up. Booth, Kassian and Sestito have bought into the system, as well as seek external help and it has worked, all the way up to feel-good story in Santorelli and Weise.

If Edler, Burrows and Schroeder, are the casualties of the system, they are the price to pay for having an entire team lead by beast mode Kesler, two Forsberg in the Twins, and an inspired Luongo who might be toiling under the perfect coach for him.

I'm not to familiar with Del Zotto as a player. Where can I get a player analysis on him?

Archived