The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ondrej Pavelec rips Nail Yakupov for ‘cheap’ elbow

still too immature, on and off ice. heard his gf dumped him cause his teen hormones were reacting and kept wanting to get it going on the bed but... yeah. Ryan Rishaug mentioned that Lowe is probably regretting on not insisting on Ryan Murray

How does one even come across something like this?.....

Dallas eakins isn't the whole problem.

So much inexperience. They shoved the old guys out with a big 'frack you' while just expecting these talented, yet completely unseasoned players to be responsible off the puck.

Need to add veterans. Even if it slows the rebuild by a year, they need to.

Move the picks and one of their big 4.

Or move nurse + and get ekblood.

Disturbing play by a disturbing player coached by a disturbing coach on a disturbing team owned by a disturbing owner in a disturbing city cheered on by disturbing fans while they consume disturbing concessions.

I don't like it.

The way people are talking about this kid would make an outsider think Yak is the next Patrick Stephan. He's every bit as skilled as his pedigree says and once he's matured a bit he will be a superstar for the team that fate has him playing for. I don't understand the blind hate for this kid. He's being fed bottom line minutes and being expected to show something for it. I don't blame him for thinking that playing with an edge would get him the approval of the coach.

The way people are talking about this kid would make an outsider think Yak is the next Patrick Stephan. He's every bit as skilled as his pedigree says and once he's matured a bit he will be a superstar for the team that fate has him playing for. I don't understand the blind hate for this kid. He's being fed bottom line minutes and being expected to show something for it. I don't blame him for thinking that playing with an edge would get him the approval of the coach.

How do we know this is going to happen?

Was never a fan of Yakupov. The ridiculously over the top goal celebrations, the lack of effort and defensive play (that replay said he was on the FOURTH line? lol). He just seems to have a terrible attitude. He should be glad Byfuglien or Kane didn't get a hold of him after that questionable hit on the Jets goaltender. Kid is asking for it.

Archived