The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

RCMP Ukash Scam

Watermelon

Okay so I got this virus(dont ask me how *wink*) And it said that I my computer was blocked and all that shazz. It said to pay 150 through ukash to make it go away. It had all the rcmp website signs and stuff to to it looked real at first but I searched it up and i found out it was fake. But in the reports after you restart your computer it blocks everything but I did that and nothing happened to my laptop. I don't know but this is a pretty new laptop and I dont want it messed up

LOl yeah, so did your computer get blocked or was your situation similar to mine

Haha no yours seems strange, the one I worked with blocked everything

I had to do some quick work with the escape key during the small window of time the ransomware would stop during the beginning of a restart so I was able to deal with it quickly fortunately

It was funny like only two days later the Winnipeg Free Press did an article on it

Haha no yours seems strange, the one I worked with blocked everything

I had to do some quick work with the escape key during the small window of time the ransomware would stop during the beginning of a restart so I was able to deal with it quickly fortunately

It was funny like only two days later the Winnipeg Free Press did an article on it

Yeah there was one going around, encrypting your files. Someone at the UofM got it.

Yes. I'm still trying to see my last mark, but the site isn't loading.

I'm pretty sure I missed an A+ by 1% (or 3 marks on the final), but I still want to see it lol.

UofM aswell!

And yeah Aurora seems to be down right now

Aurora is the biggest piece of crap... Especially during registration... Absolutely brutal... I never see any Canucks jerseys on campus! I throw on my Millionaires jersey after wins!

Aurora is the biggest piece of crap... Especially during registration... Absolutely brutal... I never see any Canucks jerseys on campus! I throw on my Millionaires jersey after wins!

Well I'm pretty damn sure I've seen a Kesler Millionaires jersey! Could that be you??

Well I'm pretty damn sure I've seen a Kesler Millionaires jersey! Could that be you??

Maybe I should wear my 94 Bure Jersey.

Archived