The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Dane Fox | LW/C

Go Go Canucks Go

Not cdc but Travis Green said what I stated. Also, he is not ready to take a step because in a 4-1 game, where he scored a goal, he still managed to be a -1.

4-1 win? So he scored a goal which would give him a plus, and he was on the ice for one against. So it was the one and only goal against the K-Wings. Which means he couldn't have been no lower than even +/-

Think your trolls through before you type them.

Jesus... I think I felt my neurons dying reading that exchange.

Elementary deduction, my dear Watson.

03.jpg

Jesus... I think I felt my neurons dying reading that exchange.

I know I'm asshat at times, but I don't remember when you two became ignorant. What part of "I had no idea it was a PP goal" were you not able to process? Going on his comment alone all the information I had was that a goal for and against while he was on the ice were scored. I mocked what seemed to be a miscalculation on his hand, but I just wasn't in the loop about it being a PPG.

You wanna feel neurons die? Debate me on any intellectual subject and I'll make you feel stupid.

I know I'm asshat at times, but I don't remember when you two became ignorant. What part of "I had no idea it was a PP goal" were you not able to process? Going on his comment alone all the information I had was that a goal for and against while he was on the ice were scored. I mocked what seemed to be a miscalculation on his hand, but I just wasn't in the loop about it being a PPG.

You wanna feel neurons die? Debate me on any intellectual subject and I'll make you feel stupid.

If you would like to have an intellectual debate, then pick a subject my friend.

You were mocking Desi for making a dumb statement, and we're mocking you for a dumb statement... You can't have it both ways.

As I said, elementary deduction. If he was on the ice for a goal both for and against and yet was -1, it's quite simple to deduce his goal was scored on the PP as they don't count against +/-. Simple math. Frankly even Watson could have figure this one out without Sherlock's help.

As I said, elementary deduction. If he was on the ice for a goal both for and against and yet was -1, it's quite simple to deduce his goal was scored on the PP as they don't count against +/-. Simple math. Frankly even Desi or Canuktravella could have figure this one out without Sherlock's help.

Fixed it

I think he will be in the AHL next year hopefully with Blomstrand as well. Maybe even Valk will be there?

Things are going to be crowded in Utica. Don't forget Cole Cassels (although I think he has an outside chance to actually make the Canucks).

wouldn't an intellectual discussion in which you purport to know more than him cause him to make more neural connections as he is exposed to new information?

unless you feel an intellectual discussion with you would provide him no new insight and his brain would atrophy during the session due to extreme boredom and disuse...

in either case i question your reasoning.

• 2 weeks later...

30 goals and forward Dane Fox was named the ECHL's Kalamazoo Wings rookie of the year. #Canucks

Wings coach Nick Bootland tells me, Fox and Curtis Valk should move up to the AHL next year. #Canucks

Valk missed the 2nd half of the season after ACL surgery - Bootland is a big fan of Valk's, loves his game. #Canucks

There will be a lot of numbers with the Comets, so we'll see who moves up, but it was great to see Fox find his scoring touch later in the season in the ECHL.

Archived