Sign in to follow this  
Go Go Canucks Go

Dane Fox | LW/C

2 minutes ago, Gooseberries said:
Just now, Yotes said:

Well the MG prospects gets smaller, who is next on the chopping block...

Ah

Oh well. Free asset. We shed a contract. No reason to get upset overy an echler

not many left actually that arent already playing for us..I hope they give Grenier a contract at seasons end.

One thing it does is free a up of roster spots....now Vcr has 45 slots, which is 5 slots open now..... maybe a NCAA FA signing is around the corner

Edited by Fred65

Just now, Fred65 said:

One thing it does is free a up of roster spots....now Vcr has 45 slots open..... maybe a NCAA FA signing is around the corner

Tryamkin and Rodin as well.

3 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

not many left actually that arent already playing for us..I hope they give Grenier a contract at seasons end.

no but he is the oldest and maybe he gets a stint here near the end of the year for us to determine what to do with him.

Grenier/Gaunce/Subban could be in a package deal with say a higgins for a pick. Not my suggestion but a Benning/Weisbrod type of move no?

5 minutes ago, Yotes said:

no but he is the oldest and maybe he gets a stint here near the end of the year for us to determine what to do with him.

Grenier/Gaunce/Subban could be in a package deal with say a higgins for a pick. Not my suggestion but a Benning/Weisbrod type of move no?

wouldnt surprise me at all...it better be a good pick for that package..not a second.

23 hours ago, TheRussianRocket. said:

Unfortunate and adding all the pieces up, looks like he has next to no future in this organization.

:(

wish Fox the best of luck...hope you actually get an opportunity in Charlotte/Carolina...really hate this part about the current regime.

I remember someone saying that Fox would be better than Drouin.

That person is probably livid.

• Upvote 2

^^ desi or apollo? :lol:

Clearly didn't get the chance either with Benning and Co. directly not seeing his future with us, or indirectly from Green. Thought with some space opening up in Utica next year he and the rest of his linemates (Blomstrand and Valk) could get a chance all at once as they've been very good in Kalamazoo, but then there was opportunity this year as well and Fox only saw one game.

We'll see if he sticks with Charlotte in the AHL now though, and how much Hunwick helps Utica as a byproduct of the trade.

Edited by elvis15

Best of luck to Fox in Carolina.