The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Wii U 8GB bundle - $89.99 @ Target

keep making the jokes people take a quick look at metacritic nintendo games ahead of any next gen games and both their consoles are beating next gen in Wii U and 3DS

next gen is nothing more than tech demos severely lacking game play innovation and any sort of fun element

1521442_10153647449545613_1695026665_n.jpg

lol Wii U.

lol. If I were 6 years old I'd get a Wii U

Maybe some people will actually buy that junk at that price

I have a Wii U and a PC what game is there that I can't play that I would want to? I don't want to pay for hundred dollar cars in Forza or simple features in NBA 2K14. The people who laugh at those who play Wii U yet buy into the direction of the PS4 and Xbox One is hilarious to me. Have fun watching your wallet tread water.

I have a Wii U and a PC what game is there that I can't play that I would want to? I don't want to pay for hundred dollar cars in Forza or simple features in NBA 2K14. The people who laugh at those who play Wii U yet buy into the direction of the PS4 and Xbox One is hilarious to me. Have fun watching your wallet tread water.

GTA 5, NHL 14, 13, 12 etc. Wish you could experience the fun of those games.

GTA 5, NHL 14, 13, 12 etc. Wish you could experience the fun of those games.

The NHL series is washed out. I'll give you GTA though. The Wii U is way more fun for people who aren't pretentious and bias. Nintendo pumps out games that are genuinely enjoyable to play as a group as well as alone. I won't remember anything from my time on the 360 but I'll sure adl hell remember playing games with my friends on the Wii and Wii U.

Archived