The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NikeID's to Canada

RottenCanuck22

Niketown store In Seattle at the corner of 6th ave and Pike st. Place is huge. 3 hour drive if its worth it to you. Seattles a nice place. Make a weekend of it.

Yeah but how can I get the NikeIDs I want from there? You need to create/order it online and it's supposed to take up to 6 weeks to get delivered but I don't think I can have them delivered to that niketown

You could rent a post office box in Blaine Wa. Have them delivered there and go pick them up. its right by the border.

Theres also some freight forwarders located there that can receive packages and then ship them to you in Canada. Example: http://www.blainemailboxesplus.com/

Damn.. Google maps says that's only a 40 minute drive. (Obviously longer going through border but still). Have you ever used their service before ?

Damn.. Google maps says that's only a 40 minute drive. (Obviously longer going through border but still). Have you ever used their service before ?

I use the one in Point Roberts. Its extremely reliable. I get stuff ordered from Amazon.com all the time. They email me when its arrived. Of course you have to pay them a small fee depending on package size.

I use the one in Point Roberts. Its extremely reliable. I get stuff ordered from Amazon.com all the time. They email me when its arrived. Of course you have to pay them a small fee depending on package size.

What's the name of the place in point Roberts? How long does it usually take you to get there and back and any idea of how much duty I would have to pay for just whipping over the border real quick to pick up a $200 pair of shoes?

What's the name of the place in point Roberts? How long does it usually take you to get there and back and any idea of how much duty I would have to pay for just whipping over the border real quick to pick up a $200 pair of shoes?

Its called TSB shipping. If you live in Van Richmond or delta its probably quicker than going to Blaine Washington.

its directly south of Tsawwassen. I live in Tsawwassen so it takes like 5 minutes ..but it probably varies 30 min to an hour depending on where you live and traffic. We sometimes buy our groceries there and we get cheap gas, but they have never charged us duty. Even coming back from Bellingham for less than 24 having spent more than 200 i havent had to pay duty. The only thing they really enforce is the booze and smokes tariffs.

I created my own Nike ID's last August. I just got them shipped to the ''TSB'' it's in point Roberts

Edit: I'm from West Van it takes me about an hour to get there, and I only had to pay like $5 at TSB for my shoes which were also $200. The boarder guard didn't ask me to pay duty.

I created my own Nike ID's last August. I just got them shipped to the ''TSB'' it's in point Roberts

Edit: I'm from West Van it takes me about an hour to get there, and I only had to pay like $5 at TSB for my shoes which were also $200. The boarder guard didn't ask me to pay duty.

Awesome man, thanks . Do you know if they could forward the shoes right to me? I'm hoping I could pay for the nikeid shoes online, have them sent to that place (hopefully it's not a PO box address cause nike won't send there), and then they forward them to me here In Vancouver. I don't have a passport right now and heard it could take like a month to get one do just trying to get the shoes ASAP..

Archived