The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

US Olympic Roster

AriGold

Picture_2_normal.pngTSN@TSN_News35m

Report: Quick, Miller and Howard on U.S. Olympic team http://bit.ly/1k0JD2B

e19d5f1035558c44c06de0c3bf667799_normal.jpegElliotte Friedman@FriedgeHNIC2m

Backes, D. Brown, Callahan, Carlson, Faulk, Fowler, Kane, Kesler, P. Martin, McDonagh, R. Miller, Orpik, Oshie, Pacioretty, Parise...

e19d5f1035558c44c06de0c3bf667799_normal.jpegElliotte Friedman@FriedgeHNIC1m

Pavelski, Quick, Shattenkirk, Stastny, Stepan, Suter, Wheeler, Kessel, Van Riemsdyk, Howard. No Bobby Ryan.

Howard? Hasn't he been terrible this year? I honestly would've looked at Schneider's GAA and SV% and saw he wasn't New Jersey's problem. Him or Bishop probably would've been a better option as the third stringer IMO.

Technically Quick's numbers haven't been good this year - and he's still injured but gets the call anyway. Howard is back after going on IR in early December, so his health shouldn't be an issue at least.

Schneider hasn't impressed enough this year to earn a spot but I seriously considered Bishop earning a place with his play.

probably doesn't matter who the other 2 goalies are i assume Miller will get the starting job

I'd have to agree at this point it's Miller, but Quick could supplant him with a strong return to form once he's healed up from injury.

lol at ppl saying Bishop should earn a spot based on this season only.. if that's the case.. team canada goalie should be Harding Scrivens and Elliot? and i don't see how ppl are laughing at the miller pick.. he has a .927% playing on literally the worst team in the NHL.. he's the only bright spot in buffalo right now.. wins ain't everything.. if you guys are using the Schneider team's sux argument for Schneider then the same can be said for Miller except his stats are far better.. SV% wise... and no NJ is not as bad of a team as ppl think.. defensively.. they are one of the best.. sure he's not getting the wins.. but he's also not making the saves when it counts to give his team the chance to win.. he's top 10 in GAA.. but he's no where close in sv%... that just shows you Schneider while he's solid.. but ain't lights out as ppl are suggesting.. heck.. even Brodeur managed to have 3 shutouts already on that team with a decent looking GAA.. so please don't say Schneider stats ain't great coz his team sux.. yes his team sux offensively.. but that shouldn't affect his GAA/SV%

lol at ppl saying Bishop should earn a spot based on this season only.. if that's the case.. team canada goalie should be Harding Scrivens and Elliot? and i don't see how ppl are laughing at the miller pick.. he has a .927% playing on literally the worst team in the NHL.. he's the only bright spot in buffalo right now.. wins ain't everything.. if you guys are using the Schneider team's sux argument for Schneider then the same can be said for Miller except his stats are far better.. SV% wise... and no NJ is not as bad of a team as ppl think.. defensively.. they are one of the best.. sure he's not getting the wins.. but he's also not making the saves when it counts to give his team the chance to win.. he's top 10 in GAA.. but he's no where close in sv%... that just shows you Schneider while he's solid.. but ain't lights out as ppl are suggesting.. heck.. even Brodeur managed to have 3 shutouts already on that team with a decent looking GAA.. so please don't say Schneider stats ain't great coz his team sux.. yes his team sux offensively.. but that shouldn't affect his GAA/SV%

Umm, we aren't laughing at the Miller pick. In fact we're saying he should be the starter.

Archived