The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 Sochi Olympics Hockey Pool #2 *Pool Full*

AriGold

Attempting to pick the best GM's for the pool. Picking somebody new for this pool typically ends up being complicating. They might disappear for days at a time, not return etc. It's best they gather some fantasy experience and then they can be a little more trusted in these types of pools.

It takes alot of time to put these together with google sheets and point keeping. It's not worth it to risk it on somebody who might not follow through.

Just being honest.

What other fantasy games are you talking about when you say about gathering experience?

Official GM list, draft order to come tomorrow.

GM List

1. AriGold

2. Gally

3. Drouin

4. Dion Phaneuf

5. Langdon Algur

6. Keslerific

7. Peaches

8. Nail

9. TheDeadman

10. Inane

Please note in the rules you don't select a goalie you select a entire teams goalies. So don't pick Jon Quick, You pick Team USA Goalies.

Its okay I've been around cliquey people my whole life, guess your one of them, which is unfortunate :picard::sick:

Lol this is fantasy hockey procedure. Get some credibility on the board before you start lipping off.

I don't think we should be selecting people in this one...first come, first served or the invite only pool (that appears to have vacancies)?

So I'd say you put them in the order of request to join.

You seem newer to fantasy hockey so I don't think you understand the massive time investment running a league.

Its well within his right to select the people he believes will make the league run as soon as possible.

Not trying to be rude, just helping you understand.

You seem newer to fantasy hockey so I don't think you understand the massive time investment running a league.

Its well within his right to select the people he believes will make the league run as soon as possible.

Not trying to be rude, just helping you understand.

you're nothing but rude

Lol this is fantasy hockey procedure. Get some credibility on the board before you start lipping off.

Sorry sir, nothing personal but I don't know you and this will fill up quickly with some fantasy people I know.

Cheers,

2304795-good_good_let_the_butthurt_flow_through_you_1.jpg

You have had your fun, now go back to Canucks Talk.

Just cause he is new... Wow Arigold :picard: As for Caboose you have 0% credibility so,you cant really say that and do you have to get to Mr.Prosposals level? all the stuff you say is BS so ya. As for Proposal I can see where he is coming from just cause hes new he doesn't get a chance, but however your comment werent needed

Archived