The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Kings 3-Luongo 1

D.Doughty

Take every single non-goaltender on the Canucks roster and that is a list of players who are not playing their role for the team right now. This was a big game. The best players needed to be the best players. Way too many players slumping, way too many players not playing the roles efficiently.

One goal. And after that? No goals and no generation of chances till the final minute of play. It's not that we didn't try hard. It's that we were just overmatched.

Well Said.

Time to try Kassian with Sedins?

Please.

This Honey Badger with the Twins experiment needs to end.

I love Hansen and what he can bring to the game, but he's a third liner.

Put him with Booth and Richardson and put Kassian with the Twins.

Strong game by Luo

CarterVAN1.gif

Canucks just can't beat the Kings. They are bigger than us, faster than us, grittier than us and have more skills than us. Their goalie is one of the best, they dominate us in the faceoffs and they beat us along the board with their size and skill. I just don't see how the Canucks can beat the Kings if we face them in the playoffs. Not even Hasek in his prime could help us because he would be facing 50 shots in each game of the series. I can see the Kings and Blues in the Western Finals.

Is Sestito the only one with the balls to go to the net hard.WTF.Each time Lou wasnt run we should have taken the puck straight at the net and at least got our pound of flesh.Team toughness is replying not perimeter play.That was weak.I wont blame the officials and take the high road but one of those runs at Lou should have been called.Anyways it was entertaining at least.

Disappointing performance by the majority of the team...Luongo was brilliant..but overall,the Canucks were neutralized by a superior hockey team (the Kings are more than confident they can beat the Canucks any time anywhere)...Sestito showed some jam...Booth did not....The Kings top 6 delivered,,ours did not....Hopefully,they'll kick it up a few notches tomorrow.

Teams in our division seem to be our kryptonite, this is not a good thing. Our Star players, mainly the Sedins, need to show up to these divisional games or else we are going to keep being dominated by our division.

God we need our players back from injury.

It's fans that feel oppressed all the time like you who make me feel sick. They weren't even bad to us tonight and no bias towards the Kings...... .........except for Kevin Weeks' raging love towards Doughty. It was pretty laughable.

Don't f*cking start with me.

I have been a Canucks fan since the 70's and if you think CBC is even in its favouritism, you are either new, broken, Healys mom, or bf, so back the f*ck off with your bs.

I am sick of the Canucks getting shafted by this station. I am still watching CBC and they are STILL bragging about LA.

My hatred for the kings and their style of hockey is now at all time high. I still hate bruins in the east but these kings are even more distasteful than bruins.

Can't stand the dirty rat Brown, mouthy Doughty as well as their always-look-constipated coach. I wish Sestito had Brown lined up and ground his ugly face into the ice.

Archived