The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Kings 3-Luongo 1

D.Doughty

Stanton and Edler are out. It has put a lot more pressure on the rest of them. It's starting to show. I'm not entirely convinced that is the problem but it's a better solution than "wahhh they suck." I'll reserve judgement until everyone is back and healthy.

Well - if you have been watching this team since the beginning of the season - you would agree with me.

Our defense is mediocre at best.

Kassian was again invisible in a hard hitting physical game against a big team. WTF is wrong with this kid?!

Someone needs to tell this guy he's a power forward and not a finesse player ffs!

But, but, he will make the Sedins so much better, he just needs to be put on the first.

Teams in our division seem to be our kryptonite, this is not a good thing. Our Star players, mainly the Sedins, need to show up to these divisional games or else we are going to keep being dominated by our division.

God we need our players back from injury.

agreed. the depth on the D line is starting to show. cant really compete with the top dogs without a full roster. nux arent deep enough.

edler

stanton

burr

IMHO this game is an accurate picture of what the Canucks are and have been for the past few years. Enjoy them for what they are, a mid tier hockey team that generally plays hard under Torts.

They're not a contender with this current level of offensive talent. I honestly don't think Gillis is going to do anything about it this year. It is what it is.

May as well throw the Sedins on the 2nd line, they are painful to watch. When you pay that much for players, they shouldn't`t need a specific line mate to produce.

Am just hoping Burrows gets back soon, because the Sedins haven't played good in a long time.

They call that a clinic. Most dominant performance I've seen in a long time - played between 2 good teams. Canucks got worked. Luongo was sensational.

Canucks top 6 needs to take a look in the mirror. They've been on the ice for virtually all the goals against in last few games (esp 2nd line). Torts needs to change up the lines asap if they have hope of winning some games in Cali.

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

My hatred for the kings and their style of hockey is now at all time high. I still hate bruins in the east but these kings are even more distasteful than bruins.

Can't stand the dirty rat Brown, mouthy Doughty as well as their always-look-constipated coach. I wish Sestito had Brown lined up and ground his ugly face into the ice.

and yet their style wins games, and apparently cups.

IMHO this game is an accurate picture of what the Canucks are and have been for the past few years. Enjoy them for what they are, a mid tier hockey team that generally plays hard under Torts.

They're not a contender with this current level of offensive talent. I honestly don't think Gillis is going to do anything about it this year. It is what it is.

I don't think Gillis can do anything. Caps crap and teams in our conference are so much better than us. We are going to have to wait till the off-season to make changes.

Gillis knows this. He is content to ride out this season . I have no idea why . Next year Luongo wont be here and the twins will a year older. Why not get them some help now while they are still first liners?

Archived