The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Kings 3-Luongo 1

D.Doughty

Injure all their D and see how far they go in the playoffs.

Come playoffs, we have to play dirty if we get LA.

Injuring their D is pretty tough unless we are kneeing them. I mean, how could we injure guys like Mitchell and Doughty with clean hits? They have a really rugged D and almost all their players seem to have that grit factor.

Don't f*cking start with me.

I have been a Canucks fan since the 70's and if you think CBC is even in its favouritism, you are either new, broken, Healys mom, or bf, so back the f*ck off with your bs.

I am sick of the Canucks getting shafted by this station. I am still watching CBC and they are STILL bragging about LA.

No, CBC is not even in it's favouritism, but it's not like tonight was one of CBC's worse nights...

I've heard compliments all night about the likes of Sestito and Luongo, and all I hear is talk about how everybody hates us. People your age shouldn't care about that type of stuff anymore, unless you have major self-security issues.

it is a measuring stick for the current roster. but there's good chance edler and stanton should be back on time. the D as it is now, can defend against a big team like LA for 7 games. but with a full line up, they might have a chance.

Our "healthy" defense has no chance against the likes of, Kings, Sharks, Ducks, Blues, or Hawks.

Face it - we're "wanabes".

Injuring their D is pretty tough unless we are kneeing them. I mean, how could we injure guys like Mitchell and Doughty with clean hits? They have a really rugged D and almost all their players seem to have that grit factor.

Slashes, hacks, and cross checks work just fine, until Daryl Sutter goes racist and calls us Team Europe.

Injure all their D and see how far they go in the playoffs.

Come playoffs, we have to play dirty if we get LA.

I am not convinced that the Canucks would come out ahead in a chippy, dirty series. Remember the much less talented but chippy and dirty Bruins?

Perfect example of how the Canucks can't compete with the top tier western conference teams. Everyone in the world knows this team needs more toughness and another top 6 forward. I mean, EVERYONE. This has been an issue going on, what, three years now? It's getting REALLY old.

its a joke eh buds ?years.Gillis needs to go get Callaghan and Simmonds.

The bias is because every station wants to talk about the winners. LA are recent cup champions, have the better team, and won the game today. Its a no brainer to felate them.

Fair enough. It's not like they were completely ripping us apart and 100% pampering LA though. Some people are taking such a small thing a little too seriously.

And of all teams broadcasted on CBC, you should have heard Hughson and Simpson in the last 5 talk about how horrible Toronto has been.

It's not just us. Diehards of this team just tend to magnify us x10.

Great hit, too bad the puck as nowhere in sight. I'll take it though, at least Sestito was trying, hard to say that about the rest of the team, beside Lu.

On the full replay he tips the puck into the zone. At leasts that is what I saw. If he did (which I'm like 90% sure he did), no penalty deserved.

Our "healthy" defense has no chance against the likes of, Kings, Sharks, Ducks, Blues, or Hawks.

Face it - we're "wanabes".

This is just trolling.

I am not convinced that the Canucks would come out ahead in a chippy, dirty series. Remember the much less talented but chippy and dirty Bruins?

We never did anything to the Bruins. Plus we really didn't have the toughness to do it back then. We do now.

Archived