The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Kings 3-Luongo 1

D.Doughty

Kings and Hawks represent two totally opposite style of play. You have to choose which kind of team you want to build, and currently we are totally lost somewhere in between the two roads.

LA - rough and tumble team

Chicago - high end speed and skill

San Jose - hybrid of above

St. Louis - see LA

Canucks - try to work hard ?? I dunno

Are you kidding me? I don't see how this team can beat the Sharks, the Ducks, and the Hawks.

Hawks I don't worry about too much. We are 2 - 1 against SJS this year (the 2 loses were early in the year when the Sharks were unbeatable) I don't know our stats against the Ducks this year though. Guess we will see tomorrow.

People who say that Kassian had a bad game are seriously blind. He was one of the few Canucks that actually showed up to play today. Made quite a few good passes and had at least two solid hits. Had zero turnovers. Don't know what some people are talking about

I guess your definition and my definition of a solid hit is different.

Wound't mind:

Man I miss the pre-suspension troubled Cooke and Torres.

Exactly. :towel: The precise sort of veteran grit we seem to be missing in our forward groups, save for Tositos...just don't see how we make it happen without moving someone that CDC will go three shades of batsh*t crazy over losing (one of the kids).

The amount of indirect references to the pp does anybody think Gulutzan is getting canned? Maybe bring in his former assistant favorite Ramsey?

Our PP could have easily been the difference tonight. 1 for 4 just didn't cut it tonight. We should have been up 2-0 early when they gave us the PP's.

Exactly. :towel: The precise sort of veteran grit we seem to be missing in our forward groups, save for Tositos...just don't see how we make it happen without moving someone that CDC will go three shades of batsh*t crazy over losing (one of the kids).

I wish Archibald has that kind of foot speed (or does he?). I prefer a young hungry player with something to prove than an old and cap unfriendly one.

Brown in a huge slump..you could have called the fact he would score against us tonight,,he should have been throttled for crashing into Lu,,sure he got shoved but he made it look good and even got his legs up on him...Sedins have become extremely boring to watch,present play taken into account they should be good for about 50 points this year...I hate to see the threads here after the next 5-6 games.

I was pleasantly surprised by the spunk shown by this squad. Anyone expecting us to actually control play was kidding themselves. We aren't close to comparing ourselves with this leagues elite. Our squad on paper and on the ice embodies the word "meh".

and that's alright. This simply isn't our year, unless we make a 2012 New Jersey Devils type run.

Archived