The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

...You are trapped on an Island..

nux4lyfe

Music Album:

probably any classical music or instrumental music also a DVD containing national anthems from many countries would also be nice...

Food:

Açaí or Brazilian Nut (contains much carbohydrate and last for a long time)

considering it´s an island sooner I will be able to fish and hunt my own food...

Book:

anything non related with romantic stuff. I would prefer books about wars, historical events or aviation

Drink:

Coconut Water (as good as water and I can eat the coconut "meat" after)

1 CDCer?:

one of these would be nice:

La Mauviette75 (smart, creative)

Milk Hot Dog (nice people to talk about many things/subjects, also know very much about healthy things/food)

PPCLI (hard working, great knowledge about heavy duty things, intelligent)

Broccoli (creative, curious)

Music Album:

probably any classical music or instrumental music also a DVD containing national anthems from many countries would also be nice...

Food:

Açaí or Brazilian Nut (contains much carbohydrate and last for a long time)

considering it´s an island sooner I will be able to fish and hunt my own food...

Book:

anything non related with romantic stuff. I would prefer books about wars, historical events or aviation

Drink:

Coconut Water (as good as water and I can eat the coconut "meat" after)

1 CDCer?:

one of these would be nice:

La Mauviette75 (smart, creative)

Milk Hot Dog (nice people to talk about many things/subjects, also know very much about healthy things/food)

PPCLI (hard working, great knowledge about heavy duty things, intelligent)

Broccoli (creative, curious)

Jeez I made a list I feel honored

Music:

The full Lord of the Rings score (Someone already said that, but w/e) or 1984 by Van Halen

Food:

Chili Crab

Book/Magazine:

Playboy tbh

Drink:

Kool-Aid

CDCer:

Damn... Um...

Mash, Formy, Lax, Kaz, or Gally. CL and VC are honorable mentions.

Edit: I forgot Toes too.

Double edit: Otis is kewl too

1. Louder than Bombs - The Smiths (compilations count, right?)

2. A cheeseburger from the now-defunct Vancouver restaurant Au Petit Chauvignol.

3. Either High Fidelity by Nick Hornby or Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace (since I'll never actually read it unless thrust into this scenario).

4. Maker's Mark and soda.

5. As they're flailing about in the thrashing sea, I'll host a trivia competition with Nux4Lyfe, Glassjaw and Luciferase as contestants. Whoever wins gets tossed a log to float to shore with.

Album- Paul Simon Graceland not because its the best ever but because it can play over and over without me hating it.

Food- a chicken and a rooster

Book- the art of shen ku basically everything anyone ever needed to know is in there. Plus comic relief

Drink- Lagunitas lil sumpin wild and lots of it

CDCr- Tig ol Bitties what can I say I'm a sucker for bitties. Like you aren't cdc? Just look at all those pluses. Need I say more?

OK ok, IF you were to be trapped on an Island and had the choice to bring 1 of each of the following, what would they be?

1. Music album?

2. Food?

3. Book..(ok scratch that)/ magazine..?

4. Drink?

5. 1 CDCer? (can of worms = opened)

..Have to pick one of each!

Mod move this to white noise please, my bad! :)

1) Take off your pants and Jacket

2) foot long Chicken pizziola from subway

3) playboy

4) Karma vitamin water (1600% vitamin C in one bottle) should keep me alive for a while.

5) indifferent. Pick your poison

Music: OLP - Clumsy

Food: Multigrain toast with almond butter

Book/magazine: Too hard to choose

Drink: Hazelnut macchiato

CDCer: Don't know anyone here well enough. It would have to be someone that I could spend a lot of time with and not get annoyed at though.

Clearly I'm the right choice! ::D

1. Music album: Katy Perry's Prism. I will play the song Roar while I hunt and slaughter entire families of screaming animals.

2. Food: A large bag of salt, pepper, and assorted spices to flavor the animals I lay waste to

3. Book..(ok scratch that)/ magazine: A Bear Grylls survival guide. I plan to do my hunting with nothing but my own urine in my thermos.

4. Drink: The largest bottle of Vodka I can find. I plan to be drunk while doing all of the above (and below).

5. 1 CDCer: Sparkles. I need someone with the strength of a man but the delicious body of a young girl.

Archived