The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Franchise Hockey Manager 2013

NucksPatsFan

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/franchise-hockey-manager/

As someone who bought both EHM 2005 and 2007, I was looking around The Blue Line to see if EHM 2013 or 2014 was in the works. A lot of the EHM die hards said they had switched to Franchise Hockey Manager as it is more in depth than EHM. So I gave it a try. As someone who LOVES ehm 07 with the 2013 roster patches, this game is much, much better. Anyone else play?

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought FHM2014 last night, didnt have alot of time to fool around with it yet. Was wondering is there a way to create players? I see you can edit them but not thier attributes. Also is there a way to download all the logos for the teams? Im sure there is a way but I literally only had 10 min to play this last night.

I kinda figured out how to edit players so no need to create them. On one save I made me and a bunch of friends all as 13yo's. It's cool tracking all the players as some go to the WHL some BCHL then NCAA and others go overseas. This is a nice program to run in the background while i play NHL14 on ps3.

• 5 months later...

Bump.

The game's been Greenlit on Steam as of a couple weeks ago. You can grab it at 25% off for $15 right now. Not sure it's worth that in its current state, but I've managed to have some fun with the Historical Mode.

Decided to take charge of the expansion Tampa Bay Lightning in 1992 and focused on doing a "proper" rebuild. About to start my 4th season (1995/96) with the team after missing the playoffs by 1 point last year (in the shortened lockout season though).

Robert Kron - Bryan Smolinski - Glen Murray

Pavol Demitra - Michael Peca - Mike Keane

Rob Zamuner - Adam Creighton - Aaron Gavey

Radek Bonk - Steve Rucchin - Tim Bergland

Chris Pronger - Marc Bergevin

Roman Hamrlik - Boris Mironov

Joe Reekie - Robert Svehla

Nikolai Khabibulin

Wendell Young

Top Prospects: Zdeno Chara, Ed Jovanovski, Todd Bertuzzi, Fredrik Modin, Chris Drury, Adrian Aucoin, PJ Axelsson, Craig Conroy, Sami Kapanen, Karlis Skrastins, Petteri Nummelin, David Vyborny, Pavel Kubina, Mikael Samuelsson, Ty Conklin

Craptastic roster at the moment but my defense is going to be unbelievable in a couple years.

Archived