The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nuckleheads 4-Penguins 5 (SO)

D.Doughty

these kind of losses are more about too little character/compete on the Nucks and little to do with the talent on the other team.

true but good teams never quit and always comeback....Chi, Pens, Ducks, Bruins can win 5-4 games and 2-1, 3-2 games. I have never seen these team let any deficit deflate they. They may not always win, but they will make a game out of it.

Canucks can barely come back from 2-1 deficit.

That's it.

If we're out of the playoffs come trade deadline, I'd like a fire sale.

Sedin's - gone.

Edler - gone.

Booth - gone/waived

Luongo - Hold onto for at least another year to marinate Lack with even more hunger and wisdom, then - gone to an actual contender and NOT a pretender.

Sedin's are tough to swallow.. but i'm starting to think the same thing. Need a change of culture. No finish with this team at all. Un ???? believable.

That's it.

Sedin's - gone.

Edler - gone.

Booth - gone/waived

Luongo - Hold onto for at least another year to marinate Lack with even more hunger and wisdom, then - gone to an actual contender and NOT a pretender.

We dont have the luxury with this . If we hang onto him another year we cannot amnesty the guy. I am all for trading him but if we cant this time, we bite the bullet and buy him out.

Sidney Crosby was absolutely neutralized by the Sedins tonight. As soon as he wasn't matched with the Sedins, he post two points in 20 seconds. Yeah, the Sedins are just more than fancy players in the offensive zone.

On a positive note, Kassian had one hell of a game tonight. THAT was the player that Gillis traded Hodgson for, and I hope we see a lot more of him the rest of the season, because Kassian's game tonight was beautiful.

Blow a 2 goal lead in the last half of the third! This is becoming a consistent pattern, like three games in a row. Exhaustion or inability to focus? Either way it is going to be a short season.

So much for Torys and the new motivation. Yoiu can only blame puck luck so often.

The third one was deflected off Kesler then off the post and in.

4th one crosby was left alone for some reason at the side of the next by Hamhuis.

still weak. had plenty of distance to adjust. 4th one he had no chance. not blaming him for the loss. the team just suck, and he is not part of the solution.

This team is not doing jack crap without a massive shakeup.

Trade the Sedins, Edler, Booth and any dead weight. Go with youth and get younger, faster and more hungrier. Right now, the Canucks are looking like the Flames from a few years back.

Just going nowhere.

We won in my books. On to the next one.

Santo got pulled down at 4-2 with 3 min left and we got a power play and made it 5-2.

5-2 canucks win. Pathetic officiating as usual

Scoring chances says otherwise.

Letang could've had 3 or 4 goals alone.

That's it.

Sedin's - gone.

Edler - gone.

Booth - gone/waived

The Sedins don't impress anymore. They look like they could care less. Tired of their ineffectual play. Can't believe they have NMCs.

Archived