The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Rumour] Gillis has offered tonight Gaunce, Hansen, Tanev and 3rd Round Pick for Evander Kane (waiting on Jets reply)

Rumors in Winnipeg is hitting twitter feed suddenly tonight after the game that the canucks have offered Gaunce, Hansen, Tanev and a 3rd round pick for Evander Kane . Yes I know, we've all heard the Kane to Van rumors, but this could lead to something as there is a good chance that this is really what Gillis has offered. Based on the sources on twitter, this rumor is either something that could happen as early as tommorrow or it is just nonsense

Thoughts

Rumors in Winnipeg is hitting twitter feed suddenly tonight after the game that the canucks have offered Gaunce, Hansen, Tanev and a 3rd round pick for Evander Kane . Yes I know, we've all heard the Kane to Van rumors, but this could lead to something as there is a good chance that this is really what Gillis has offered.

Thoughts

Source?

How do we feel about possibly losing Tanev?

I feel like we'll regret it later - dude isn't close to his peak and he's top-4 easily. We don't have younger guys in the system either beyond Weber, Stanton who have a lower ceiling. Am I overestimating Tanev here?

Rumors in Winnipeg is hitting twitter feed suddenly tonight after the game that the canucks have offered Gaunce, Hansen, Tanev and a 3rd round pick for Evander Kane . Yes I know, we've all heard the Kane to Van rumors, but this could lead to something as there is a good chance that this is really what Gillis has offered.

Thoughts

Ok I will share my thoughts.

I think you are using one of your duplicate user accounts to troll us.

Thoughts

I-m-Sorry.jpg

Archived