The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Victory Hockey League (Simulation League)

TommiSantala25

• 8 months later...

Just going to go ahead and bump this thread. I've been on the VHL for a long time now, and it's a very fun and rewarding sim league. :) If you sign up, either put myself, or Kendrick down as your reference. A lot of you guys would love this sort of thing.

The Victory Hockey League (VHL) is an online, browser-based hockey simulation forum. After signing up on the forum, creating and customizing your player is simple - you have almost total control over the type of player you want to have, and you will go through the entire career process, complete with drafts, a minor league, waivers, free agency, trades, and more.

To progress and grow your player, you can do a variety of things each week to earn points, including writing short articles, doing graphics, recording podcasts, or even creating short videos. There's lots of options to accommodate every user regardless of how much time you choose to invest in your player.

Get your career started today at http://vhlforum.com!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2017-06-20 at 5:59 AM, Kosmo Kramer said:

How much time must be invested weekly or even daily? My work schedule is random and hectic.  Sometimes I have alot if free time and sometimes I have none for like a month.  It does sound neat though 

To be honest maybe 30 minutes tops each week? It's fairly simple when you get explained what happens.

On 2017-07-13 at 10:19 AM, KassianArtRoss said:

Just joined up not from on here but from another site and im loving it very in depth and active forums makes it an interesting time 

Cant wait to see where I go in the next draft!

Who are you over there, Ill have to keep an eye on you!

• 5 weeks later...