Sign in to follow this  
TommiSantala25

Victory Hockey League (Simulation League)

Rate this topic

I know a couple guys who were interested and one wanted me to post her to say the VHL Draft happens this Thursday at 6:00 EST/3:00 PST P.M. Anyone who wants to see it or even join come by, the guys are more than willing to help you out. Cheers

It's an interesting league to be a part of. If you like to write you can do especially well.

You make your guy and for the most part you write articles about your player for points to go toward your attributes.

I started months ago and now I'm 5th in VHL scoring. Went through 2 years of the VHLM.

No, it's not that easy. I'm just on a lacking team right now where I'm a centerman that is relied upon quite a bit, so the points are there for the taking.

About to start S39! Would be nice to have some more people join us! 7 straight years in real life we have been running this engine now!

• Upvote 1

Can also attest the how fun the VHL is. Have been a member for about 5 months or so and its fantastic.

If any of you guys love to write and/or make signatures, you will get by just fine in the VHL.

I've been having a blast there for awhile now.

It's actually where I first got insight and CNC on my signatures. I've come a long way but I'm still learning over there as well. Its like creating signatures and having a good time discussing your own personalized player at the same time.

About to start up our 44th Season! Come by and have a look. We have the instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages going as well. Going to hopefully be running some contests soon for a copy of NHL 16.