The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

National Lacrosse Sim League (Season 3)

SOB for MVP

Just an update for you guys.

Lax and I are about 30% done the ratings. I have created all the players in the system, and they are all into the spreadsheet, so our focus is solely on the ratings right now.

Once we are done that we can shift our focus to the expansion draft, we should have a full league by then. The expansion draft will allow me time to input the ratings into the spreadsheet, and clear out any kinks.

We are on pace to start early February, potentially sooner.

By my math we are just under 50% of players rated so far, and should surpass the threshold tonight. Expansion draft details will also be revealed soon, but as a teaser, they will be tradable assets.

For instance, Portland could trade an expansion draft pick to Minnesota for a player or entry draft pick, so Minnesota can select a player from Vancouver's team.

Also, we need the last two teams (Rochester and Colorado) to get GM's. If you have suggestions for people who may be interested, pm me their cdc name and I'll get in touch with them.

Well over halfway for the amount of players rated, lax and I are on pace to be done ratings by the 31st.

Once the ratings are done, they will be put on the spreadsheet for everyone to view. I will allow the overall rating to be shown so that those not familiar with lacrosse can get a better look at the quality of players. Everyone will then have a few days to assess their players and plan for the expansion draft, that will give me time to implement all the ratings into the system.

Surprisingly, we are still on schedule to start early February.

We are still looking for 2 GMs.

If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to ask.

I'm going to be away from the country from February 3rd to the 17th. I might need someone to temporarily take care of my team within that timeframe. That and likely protect the BPA's on my team I guess. Probably would be what I'd do in the first place.

Lax and I could get your team done prior to that so that you have time to choose your protections.

I just turned on the game. I saw Jesse Campbell score a goal. I want him....and now as I type this, some other Rock guy scores.

Pretty entertaining game thus far. Toronto has tied it up after being down 6-2 in the 1st when I turned it on.

Archived