The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 1/15/14 - 7:30PM

Strombone1

I would say bench the sedins instead but we need all the defensive skill we can get if we can't score.

Sedins usually get owned in their own zone by other teams top lines. Their game has really disappeared. THey seldom generate more than a shot or 2 per game. Pretty hard to produce goals with that kind of chance generation.

Ben Kuzma@benkuzma 1m

We now return you to your regular-scheduled programming. Canucks en route to being 1-7-3 against California clubs, scoring just 15 goals

Sedin line continue to struggle, not talking just offensively either. These guys are outshot most games in the last month - not sure I've seen them from that before. Ever.

I suggest splitting them up for a bit, till Burr gets back.

Why doesn't Torts go back to this more often......like now!

Sedins usually get owned in their own zone by other teams top lines. Their game has really disappeared. THey seldom generate more than a shot or 2 per game. Pretty hard to produce goals with that kind of chance generation.

Still think they key to their decline was Keiths headshot on Daniel.

Definitely nailed it.

I don't know about most but I strongly think and it is time to move pieces and get the young guys playing. I am ready to get them in and have the few years of growing pains, but we will be better for the future.

Just remember all the top teams today, no matter if they got lucky by getting good draft picks, they were all bottom teams over 5 years ago. But they are now in position to be solid for over 5 more years and the years they have already been good.

Archived