Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strombone1

[GDT] ANA - 1/15/14 - 7:30PM

Can we at least busy the shutout? Bust the scoring slump? :sadno:

Even if we do Devorski will just call it off.

Yeah, but Gillis has known this is a problem for seasonS now, and has ultimately failed. It's "funny" how other teams seem to get these deals done.

Gillis talked for Ryan but Ottawa paid more...Its all just a bidding war for those guys

it won't make me a bad fan if I played paper mario on my 3DS while listening to this travesty right?

I'll be playin Pokeman minus listening to Van get crushed. Or play NHL which ever.

replaceable by who all having career years with the Canucks it's what most gm's would do lock them up with NTC

Bieksa was brutal for 2 years before his contract ear. Edler sucked 2 playoffs in a row and could have been traded this summer before his NTC kicked in. GIllis is unable or unwilling to make the bold moves he has spoken of. This core is sick and needs new blood. He gets paid to make that happen otherwise what the hell is he there for? Have you ever seen a team that plays like it did in LA, pats itself on the back for sending a message about how hard they are going to be to play against and then stinks the place out next game like this group has? This is the same core that almost totally collapsed against Chicago afte having a 3-0 lead. Something is rotten with the character, commitment or whatever and it is the senior players. MG hasn't figured that out apparently. Torts is starting to.

Know what Gillis? I don't care if it's hard to make a trade. Edmonton (!!!!) was able to try and address their goaltending. How hard is it too get a guy like Cammalerri at the VERY least.

This is just comical now. My god this team is brutal right now.

Moral victory my ass. I call this 0/4 points earned.

MG where art thou?

Mike is waiting until his team is all healthy to see how they look.

this is a train wreck...

a trade needs to be made now. we need scoring

Its not gonna happen.. no cap space

next year i wouldnt be suprised to see 3-4 core players gone.