The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 1/15/14 - 7:30PM

Strombone1

Lets just pray that Burrows is the heart of this team and all they need is their heart back.

We've got some great depth players on this team, unfortunately our "leaders" disappear way too often.

Sorry to say, but I doubt even Burrows can't save this team.

Why is Booth the best looking player out there tonight?

Why is Luongo a healthy scratch in a divisional game?

Why aren't the Sedins producing (no RW)

Why is our PK 1/5?

So much for a statement game... they look nothing like the team that played last night.

Lou is a healthy scratch? News to me...

I'm surprised it's so civil in here, normally a few goals down, and the daggers come out.

We've been playing with an injured roster for a while against really good teams, if anything it's a surprise that this didn't happen sooner to our lineup. The good news is they're getting healthy and they've got a string of winnable games coming their way.

For people calling for trades for a goal scorer... why? We'll never stock the cupboards with good young prospects if we continue to trade away picks for rentals who won't help, at all, ever.

The more I think about it, the more I want Gillis gone. For the same reason I wanted AV gone; everything is stale. Rotten to the core, as someone else said.

We just feel like we are so crappy all of a sudden because we have been stomping the northwest division for so long. As someone else said, it's all about lowered expectations with this team now. Our elite status is long gone.

This is why you don't trade for a rental.. you trade for a top six guy with term.

Lets just pray that Burrows is the heart of this team and all they need is their heart back.

We've got some great depth players on this team, unfortunately our "leaders" disappear way too often.

Sometimes I wonder if Burrows, not Kesler, would have made the perfect Captain for this team. With 2 A's on the Sedins to complete the top line with him. Burrows has been the heart of this team for awhile now.

reading the crybabies is a hoot.

Calling crappy play for what it is makes you a crybaby?

Maybe you should stop living in fantasy land.

As long as Canucks fans keep shilling out money for an average product, Gillis will keep selling his "it's a process" line.

Why is Booth the best looking player out there tonight?

Why is Luongo a healthy scratch in a divisional game?

Why aren't the Sedins producing (no RW)

Why is our PK 1/5?

So much for a statement game... they look nothing like the team that played last night.

Lu hasent been cleared to play

Booth needs to show he doesent deserve to be a scratch

PK has jus completely fallen apart

Sedins jus no excuse anymore

It'd be nice if you know... even one of the core didn't have a NTC.. Sedins need Burrows back and this team needs a top 6 forward or some kind of boost..

And why are the usual guys on this PP? Should be playing Sestito, Dalpe, Booth, Richardson... Why give the Sedins time they don't deserve?

Speaking of this where the hell is Burrows ? It's been a month and half since he broke jaw, put a damn plastic guard on your helmet and get out there? I've seen guys come back way quicker from the same injury, come on !?

Edler and Luongo for Kane and Big Buff. Get'er done GMMG.

Lol, yea, let's trade our #1 Goalie, because as you can tell, our two back ups can handle teams like Anaheim. I'm sorry but Lack lost us the game we were up 4-2 . I love Lack and he is ->GOING<- to be a star one day, but you are either trolling or joking when you propose that trade. No one wants Byfuglien, he's a pylon.

Archived