The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Recall Kellan Lain

- PikaBOO -

Too bad Sestito will probably draw out for Booth. Lain and Sestito would be beast together.

Sestito has been a monster, there is no way he's coming out of the lineup sir. Especially after he took it upon himself to send the message last game...

Torts loves that attitude and team play...not to mention he has been showing he can play as well for the last month and a bit...

I think Weise comes out

With Dalpe potentially still up with the twins, Kesler/Santorelli on the 2nd and Richardson on the 3rd, Lain will fit right in on the 4th with Sestito and Weise. I thought we'd look at a prospect who might provide a bit more offence, but they could stick Lain in front of the net on the PP.

Sestito has been a monster, there is no way he's coming out of the lineup sir. Especially after he took it upon himself to send the message last game...

Torts loves that attitude and team play...not to mention he has been showing he can play as well for the last month and a bit...

I think Weise comes out

Weise played nine minutes and got time with the Sedins. Sestito and Booth play left wing while Weise plays right. It isn't a lock either way. I sure hope it is Weise though, let Booth play the right side, he has done it before.

Archived