Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mackcanuck

Mason Raymond update

153 posts in this topic

We all knew his hot start to the season wasn't gonna last.

Yet some fools actually thought we should have kept him and that he would have changed our offence...

This. Unfortunately he was always inconsistent in his time here. Disappeared in intense games, in particular playoff hockey. Adios Mason, now that he's in TO its good to see his inconsistencies.

Knew this was coming, i thought it would of been a slower drop off though. Funny how the media was laughing at van for not resigning him, praising TO for getting him.

MG always dropping the ball ehh

Good thing Gillis did the logical thing and dump the guy and get two studs in Santorelli and richardson

MG is so stupidzzzz, Raymond is doing so much good in TO! 20+ goal scorez gon, OMGZ!!!! :frantic:

@ those people - lol :lol: :lol: :lol:

He still has 12g and 28 points. Santo has as many points andis going through his own slump after a hot start.

meh, still happy to see him having a good season overall. He was one of my favorite players for a few years there, but it was definitely time to move on for both parties. It'll be interesting to see where he winds up next year.

He still has 12g and 28 points. Santo has as many points andis going through his own slump after a hot start.

The thing is Raymond is expected to put up points, whereas Santorelli isn't.

I hate it when people just can't let go of players that leave the Canucks. He's on Toronto now, so if he fails or does good why should that matter to us? Get over it.

The thing is Raymond is expected to put up points, whereas Santorelli isn't.

Raymond is also expected to stay on his skates, we all know how that works out.

I hate it when people just can't let go of players that leave the Canucks. He's on Toronto now, so if he fails or does good why should that matter to us? Get over it.

No.

No.

What a surprise Raymond is turning ghost.

Toronto LoLeafs can have him.

Serves all those yappy craptalkers in T.O right.

Obviously he was going to come back to earth. Mace is all to familiar with gravity.